Not a C faller :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Ok, I thought maybe you had found something I had been overlooking.

Andy

I wish. I've seen and tried all kinds of fancy stuff. I've even made up some to fit the occasion. And, truth to tell, most of them served me pretty well.
But sooner or later every one of them didn't make a damn bit of difference and the tree didn't do what I wanted either and I had to scramble.
That's when you start thinking of some good excuses to give the guy on the skid cat and to calm down the bullbuck. :msp_wink:

that first video gives a whole new meaning to the word "firewood"

great job on the videos

Nice job cuttin on that junk wood. I always hate cutting fir especially second growth that stuff is like cutting on a bunch of stacked up boxes.

What sort of camera are you using?? I don't know nuthing bout em, but I am thinking about buying one to film a few things like you have here. :rock:

Hey Cody, what's ol' Pat up to these days?

He is cuttin for an outfit in Elmira Oregon.

That's awesome ! I love ur job. U make falling the crazy stuff look easy!

Thanks...it was fun for sure :)
Nice job cuttin on that junk wood. I always hate cutting fir especially second growth that stuff is like cutting on a bunch of stacked up boxes.
Thanks :) Most of the Red fir was fairly sound and easier to work with...the White Fir sucked.

What sort of camera are you using?? I don't know nuthing bout em, but I am thinking about buying one to film a few things like you have here. :rock:

Contour Roam. I decided on it because it mounts on the side of your helmet instead of the top like the gopro.

Great videos. Always a pleasure watching someone do what they're very good at. Thanks for posting.

In my efforts to become more like the west coast timber killers, I started to leave 3' tall stumps, even on veneer oaks.

But that wasn't getting me where I wanted to be as far as professional looking stumps.

So, I started using a 12' ladder! Boy, them stumps look positively west coast now!:rock::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

In my efforts to become more like the west coast timber killers, I started to leave 3' tall stumps, even on veneer oaks.

But that wasn't getting me where I wanted to be as far as professional looking stumps.

So, I started using a 12' ladder! Boy, them stumps look positively west coast now!:rock::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

Cool story mate

You better just sign yourself up to do what I've been doing now! You would fit right in...not...keep on trying...:buttkick:

Latest posts

Back