Not a Fiskars ,but will do twice the work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trx250r180

Saw polisher
Reaction score
This is no fiskar's ,it is a Schrade ,it's an axe ? or is is a saw ? ,was so odd i had to grab it off the tool truck ,what do you guys think of this piece of plastic ?? Saw blade locks in 2 positions ,seems handy for camping or hiking to keep in a pack .overall length measures 18.5 inches CIMG7375.JPG CIMG7383.JPG CIMG7381.JPG CIMG7380.JPG CIMG7379.JPG CIMG7377.JPG

Yeah, I'd take that camping over the Fiskar any day. There's just some things that make more sense and having a saw and an axe in one is a huge game changer. Besides, not really a big deal if I cant split something it burns the same.

Yeah, I'd take that camping over the Fiskar any day. There's just some things that make more sense and having a saw and an axe in one is a huge game changer. Besides, not really a big deal if I cant split something it burns the same.
I have not tried yet ,but the way the head is shaped looks like will cut down small trees also ,i guess more of a cutting head ,but will split in a pinch .

I agree, camping axes are not usually much for splitting but rather more for chopping. Doesn't mean you wont ask it to perform that task though. It would be interesting to see how the saw cuts. It looks like it would do a fine job. Did you buy this, if so how much?

I agree, camping axes are not usually much for splitting but rather more for chopping. Doesn't mean you wont ask it to perform that task though. It would be interesting to see how the saw cuts. It looks like it would do a fine job. Did you buy this, if so how much?

I think it was around $75 ,I got it off the Matco tool truck that stops by every week ,yes i bought this ,if i ever get time to use it ,i can give a review .

I don't know how I've made it this far in life without one! I'll b getting one fast as I can find one.

Latest posts

Back