NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain, rainy, rain-rain. :msp_thumbdn:

Maybe God is trying to set it up so your coastal folks will feel more comfortable here? :laugh:

Put 11 hours in at the shop yesterday. . . That'll make ya hurt a little when you ain't used to it.

Got to go back in fer a few hours -- BBL

You watch it, mister. I'm sick and tired of chokin down dust at home all the time, I guess putting on those feathers and rabbit skins and dancing in the yard worked huh? :hmm3grin2orange:

Grass is almost knee high in some places! Wasn't I just shoveling snow? A man can't catch a break around here!:laugh:

When you finish up there swing by my place and mow the pasture wouldja? :hmm3grin2orange:
we don't have any livestock and a guy can't exactly turn the rabbits out to pasture so she's gettin a might high

I stopped in at the Candy Store For Guys and purchased a locally made (in our county) product to donate for a prize or gift or whatever. Then got mass quantities of ingredients for Not Quite Good For You cookies.
And, they had KEY t-shirts for a good price at the Candy Store so I got one. A productive morning of shopping.

If I can remember, would they sell the Yardbirds stickers at Yardbirds? I have to go back in tomorrow.

I am modifying my ice chest by adding insulation. Perhaps if I did not do that, the weather would be warm again????

Hey Nate, you bring me over one of those Yard Bird stickers when you head this way?:D

If I can get there in time, I'll bring a couple. I'm makin' like a jet-setter this next couple of weeks -- flyin' out this Thursday for Boston, back Monday night, then Tues/Wed in Centralia, then east to Walla Walla Thursday, Friday to Montana, back here probably Sunday night? Monday June 4 is a day of rest.

If I can remember, would they sell the Yardbirds stickers at Yardbirds? I have to go back in tomorrow.

Yep -- they should be at the customer service window in the grocery store there.

When you finish up there swing by my place and mow the pasture wouldja? :hmm3grin2orange:
we don't have any livestock and a guy can't exactly turn the rabbits out to pasture so she's gettin a might high

Go borrow a bison from the national range.

Or do a rx fire.

If I can get there in time, I'll bring a couple. I'm makin' like a jet-setter this next couple of weeks -- flyin' out this Thursday for Boston, back Monday night, then Tues/Wed in Centralia, then east to Walla Walla Thursday, Friday to Montana, back here probably Sunday night? Monday June 4 is a day of rest.

Yep -- they should be at the customer service window in the grocery store there.

Hokay. I have a mission....

Patty's insulated cooler reminded me of something that might not have been mentioned yet.

June is kind of a crapshoot weatherwise in Montana. Got 3 feet of snow June 10 one year on the job. So........might throw in a coat. Leave it to me, I'll show up with nothing but a T-shirt, jeans and cowboy boots.

I stopped in at the Candy Store For Guys and purchased a locally made (in our county) product to donate for a prize or gift or whatever. Then got mass quantities of ingredients for Not Quite Good For You cookies.
And, they had KEY t-shirts for a good price at the Candy Store so I got one. A productive morning of shopping.

I am modifying my ice chest by adding insulation. Perhaps if I did not do that, the weather would be warm again????

That happens to be my favorite recipe! :drool:

Your welcome to it so much for water proof boots and water proof breathable rain gear I got pretty wet at work. Nothin funner than lookin up and having drops of water smack ya dead in the eye. It was kinda painful last week that warm globe started burning the moss off my neck and ears.

Yes Good people from any where are welcome to PNW gtgs.

Got my time off approved today its next week cool

Patty's insulated cooler reminded me of something that might not have been mentioned yet.

June is kind of a crapshoot weatherwise in Montana. Got 3 feet of snow June 10 one year on the job. So........might throw in a coat. Leave it to me, I'll show up with nothing but a T-shirt, jeans and cowboy boots.

Sounds like here.

The Used Dog is my trailer heater. Don't even think of giving him chili!!!:msp_mad:

At what point east do gas prices get lower. I filled up on Tuesday, and plan not to run The Tomato any more than a trip to the auto parts store until take off to the east.

I just read where gas prices are being jacked up more here, and that will put prices getting closer to $5 instead of $4. :msp_sad:

At what point east do gas prices get lower. I filled up on Tuesday, and plan not to run The Tomato any more than a trip to the auto parts store until take off to the east.

I just read where gas prices are being jacked up more here, and that will put prices getting closer to $5 instead of $4. :msp_sad:

I paid $3.88 a couple days ago Patty, fer non-ethanol 89 octane.

Back