NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I will try to finish something to bring for a prize, or drawing, or MAKE somebody take it.
I'll see about some other goodies too.

No luck in my quest for a bigger trailer. But the quest will continue.

I call it the February Blahs. It is snowing again.

Hey Patty, Jani and I just got back from some R&R at Lopez Island in the san jauns, it was warm and sunny, calm, windy,snowey, and rainey. You can see the snow in one of the pics. These pics were all taken in a 3 hour period this morning.

226298d1330310294-dsc_0138-jpg

226297d1330310269-dsc_0131-jpg

226296d1330310242-dsc_0122-jpg

Last edited:
Cool! It came out here for an hour. I tried to burn green cedar and maple slash--I failed. Then snow again.
Did the cookies arrive before getting moldy? The post office was short handed and there were some rude customers bothering the clerk, so I may have goofed and they may have gone via a barge or something.

Hope all is going well...

Cool! It came out here for an hour. I tried to burn green cedar and maple slash--I failed. Then snow again.
Did the cookies arrive before getting moldy? The post office was short handed and there were some rude customers bothering the clerk, so I may have goofed and they may have gone via a barge or something.

Hope all is going well...

Yup they were great thanks for sending em very yummy oatmeal very soft and chewy the way I like em

Yep!

On the food thing...a lot of people bring stuff and are more than willing to. At the last PNW GTG I went to the only food problem was eating all the food that everybody brought...there was tons of it. One thing that seemed to work out was making a little list of who planned on bringing what...nothing real formal, just kind of a guideline.

And accessories...everybody brings food but a lot of times they forget about stuff like paper towels, paper plates etc. And garbage bags....lots of garbage bags.

SlowP, RandyMac, Brian and JaniMay, can all give you some good pointers, too. They're veterans.

Just put the word out and keep a list on who wants to bring what and the food shows up. We have had people bring hotdogs, burgers, slabs of meat etc.
Like Bob said the problem is getting the food eaten! LOL
Looking forward to being there for some RNR. Looks like a beautiful place.

Just put the word out and keep a list on who wants to bring what and the food shows up. We have had people bring hotdogs, burgers, slabs of meat etc.
Like Bob said the problem is getting the food eaten! LOL
Looking forward to being there for some RNR. Looks like a beautiful place.

Good call. . . Lets start a list. I'll make it in the next post, and I'll just bump it forward as we go.

Latest posts

Back