NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, here's the "Who's coming, and what'r ya bringing" list. Place your name next to a bullet point, and list stuff you intend to bring. . . It'll help us keep track, and also give me an idea of any holes I need to fill before the big date.

Gtg

Okay, here's the "Who's coming, and what'r ya bringing" list. Place your name next to a bullet point, and list stuff you intend to bring. . . It'll help us keep track, and also give me an idea of any holes I need to fill before the big date.

• Brian and Janimay slabs of meat and a huge turkey breast along with the cowboy beans and a raspberry pie or two.:blob2::blob2:

Here we go!!

Thanks!

Cool! It came out here for an hour. I tried to burn green cedar and maple slash--I failed. Then snow again.
Did the cookies arrive before getting moldy? The post office was short handed and there were some rude customers bothering the clerk, so I may have goofed and they may have gone via a barge or something.

Hope all is going well...

Hey Patti I sent you a pm telling you thanks for the yummmy cookies! They came fast and we are still enjoying them.
They really hit the spot when you crave a sweet.

Here we go!!

After reviewing your list of food. . . Ya better send some ahead so I can poison check it like Bob! :laugh:

I'm going to try and have a smoker on site, so we can shove some meat in it the first day, and chow down on it the following day. :drool:

So, me and Patty were just chatting about prizes and such for this GTG.

Lets get some ideas flowing for some shwag. . . I still want to get some shirts done as well.

Prizes

So, me and Patty were just chatting about prizes and such for this GTG.

Lets get some ideas flowing for some shwag. . . I still want to get some shirts done as well.

We will bring some stuff. I might be able to get a project or two by then.

• Jake, a good sized jag of rabbit, costco sized chips, and some flats of pop, also I can't promise but I hope I can bring out some good sized rounds for cuttin

Lemme know if you need a hand with any setup stuff too

Brian and Janimay -- slabs of meat and a huge turkey breast along with the cowboy beans and a raspberry pie or two.

Jake -- a good sized jag of rabbit, costco sized chips, and some flats of pop, also I can't promise but I hope I can bring out some good sized rounds for cuttin

Brian and Janimay -- slabs of meat and a huge turkey breast along with the cowboy beans and a raspberry pie or two.

Jake -- a good sized jag of rabbit, costco sized chips, and some flats of pop, also I can't promise but I hope I can bring out some good sized rounds for cuttin

SlowP Two Huckleberry Pies and Assorted Not Quite Good For You Cookies. Neither will be poisoned so no taste testing will be necessary.

Harrass your local saw dealers for goodies, heck, invite em to come out, maybe even bring a demo saw or two.

Bailey's is usually good for some GTG swag if ya ask Grande Dog real nice like.

Still trying to scheme up a way to get out there, but it ain't gonna happen unless work goes from gangbusters to nothing between now and then, and I don't see that happening at this point.

Harrass your local saw dealers for goodies, heck, invite em to come out, maybe even bring a demo saw or two.

Bailey's is usually good for some GTG swag if ya ask Grande Dog real nice like.

Still trying to scheme up a way to get out there, but it ain't gonna happen unless work goes from gangbusters to nothing between now and then, and I don't see that happening at this point.

It'd be awesome to have ya out! So, are we praying that you run out'a work? :laugh:

To dumb to get my name next to a bullet point but I'll do my best to be there. Things aren't slowing down much. Ways off. Just let me know what's needed when it gets a little closer.
You got my number.
-Sam

If I'm not working at that time and the bank account allows I want to make the trip up. Glacier national park is on my list of places to see so that might work out for a family vacation and cutting.

Back