O you have got to be kidding me!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Methoss084

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I knew I should have become a McCulloch dealer when I had the chance. Look at that profit margin!

Eager Beaver CHAINSAW by McCulloch
Ebay Item # 2332188033

That seller deserves to be hung. I am not an "Avid" mac fan, but i do have a few of those mini macs. I just picked one up this last weekend at the local flea market. Like new, with a broken recoil rope $12.50 Fixed the rope & it fired right up & runs great. It did have a stihl chain on it !! I guess that makes it a "Pro" saw ?? Maybe I can sell it for $300, or take it to the local shop & see if I can trade it even for a new 044 after all it is a Pro tree surgeons saw right ???

I am not normally a negative person, but sellers like that really pi$$ me off.

The worst part of it is the poor person that buys that thing.

Maybee they can find refuge here

Man, what a tub a of crap. I will give him credit for rambiling on with the best of them though. I wonder how he arrived at that load of BS? Probably some rich guy who hired a team of researchers to compile and arrange for him a description of this stupendous instrument of tree doom. I give him two thumbs up for being completley ridiculous

It scares me that people like that are one of two things...

1. Walking freely amoung us in society being that wacked and write such cr#p not knowing what they speak of.

2. Are really trying to sucker people in, which it appears they did with the Beaver...

Guess there is one born evey second...

The BS meter is great!

Love the meter too! Too bad you couldn't superimpose it on those auctions!

Like I said I should have bought what ever was left at the McCulloch factory so I could keep pumping those saws out! I practically fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the 30 year old Mac worth $1200 if it were new today. Theres a sucker born every minute. But, those sellers should in fact be drawn and quartered by 4 mountain bikes powered by 090's!

I believe the seller of the little Mac may be the same one that sold a Sears/Poulan Micro a night or two ago for about the same price. It seems quite fishy.

Bill

I messed with a few eagerbeavers recently, never got any of them to run. I pulled and pulled and pulled, AND PULLED and never got any of them to stay running. JUNK.

Robert

Oh, if you look at his other auctions he has some Husky saws and weedwackers.

Latest posts

Back