o11av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimmy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi can pick up an 011av cheap seems to go ok but looks old this saw is painted red is this correct if so how old is it and what cc rating is it dont know much about old stihls so any help would be appreciated or should i leave it where it is

Welcome aboard, Zimmy! Good saw, runs stronger than some might expect. Not to be nosy, but what is 'cheap' in NZ? I know that saws & kit prices downunder seem outrageous compared to what we pay here in the states.

Aw ra best...Chris J.

no worries about being nosy $50 nz will score it dont know what that is in $us but cheap enough for me to play with

its getting to be a better deal went back to have a good look at the saw the colour throws me being red all my stihls are orange and acres site says it should be grey any way he also has an xl2 homelite that he had buried in the back of his shed two trailer loads of firewood and both are mine too good to pass up

I think in NZ $ that's quite a score, mate. Give us an update, wills ya? Sorry, I'm on accent kick recently. Can't explain it.

Aw ra best, Chris J

Some of the 011 are all orange with a black handle.I think the orange are mostly magnesium and the gray one have more plastic.I have the orange oen

Back