off season business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get set up like a base ball catcher! Or you could stand behind it with a ninja sword or a bat.

Better yet, you could pull up the stiener and shoot them into the bucket, bet it would revolutionize the fire wood industry.

HEY THERE YA GO AA, hook that thing up to the steiner, then you could be a one stop shop. Remove DANGEROUS TREE, cut it into rounds, qtr them with a tarditional (spelling is correct) splitter, then run them into that thing, load them with the stiener, move them 10ft, then fix the drive by backdraggin the new gravel and I bet you could have your camera man catch the whole op on film for us. I bet you could put in a place that no one else can go, beings its 8 wheel drive and all. How many yards can that bucket hold anyway, 4-5? I bet the firewood trailer would be able to fit in there somewhere, maybe John Boy could pull it and Lee could push

Get set up like a base ball catcher! Or you could stand behind it with a ninja sword or a bat.

Better yet, you could pull up the stiener and shoot them into the bucket, bet it would revolutionize the fire wood industry.

HEY THERE YA GO AA, hook that thing up to the steiner, then you could be a one stop shop. Remove DANGEROUS TREE, cut it into rounds, qtr them with a tarditional (spelling is correct) splitter, then run them into that thing, load them with the stiener, move them 10ft, then fix the drive by backdraggin the new gravel and I bet you could have your camera man catch the whole op on film for us. I bet you could put in a place that no one else can go, beings its 8 wheel drive and all. How many yards can that bucket hold anyway, 4-5? I bet the firewood trailer would be able to fit in there somewhere, maybe John Boy could pull it and Lee could push

Perfect the only thing I would add, he could build one of them shoots contractors use to send debris into a dumpster. Make all of your cuts to firewood length and just send them down the shoot, through the chuck n duck splitter and right in to the Steiner slip scoop.

That is nucking futs. That looks like something you would see from the turn of the century. I wonder how much blood that thing has spilled. Probably oiled with it!

Its funny too that they will design complete safe running equipment mundane and tranquil , then you see a youtube video of a farmer taking the basic idea of something , going in there barns and revealing a new version that moves at 10xs faster and can kill ... I mean talk about having too much time on your hands ...

Latest posts

Back