off the subject

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty12

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know this is a milling site. However, the other day when I was milling I took down my deer cam so I wouldnt damage the camera when the trees fell and look who was on my film.

Anyway back on the subject...I'm going to hit it hard this weekend and mill some more walnut and oak. I have a couple people interested in buying some wood. I hope it pans out because my wife is pretty sure I will never recoupe the $$ I have in the saw and mill.

I really don't care because by the time I mill all of the paneling for my hunting cabin it will save me a fortune not to mention look a hell of alot better than drywall. Not to mention it fun work.

By the way the second picture is an owl flying by the cam.

smitty

its a moultrie. I like the time and temp feature. It takes short movies too. costs about $150 I think

What kind of deer cam is that? Very cool.

what he said!
I got a moultree for xmas this year, takes a 6v lantern battery and a college degree to program it. I never set it out as I had others out already. man, I hope its the one like you got! temp and everything!
-Ralph

what he said!
I got a moultree for xmas this year, takes a 6v lantern battery and a college degree to program it. I never set it out as I had others out already. man, I hope its the one like you got! temp and everything!
-Ralph

Uhh, does that mean it's hard to program? Don't you just pull the chord, step on the throttle and let it rip. :laugh:

Uhh, does that mean it's hard to program? Don't you just pull the chord, step on the throttle and let it rip. :laugh:

LOL, prob not hard, just more involved. says I hafta set date/time, then chose between pic or movie, then how many pics in a row, then how long between pics, then flash or IR or stealth mode...... my others are off/on/test strap it, turn to test, walk past to see if it sees you then flip to on and leave.
doesn't say anything about temp though....
-Ralph

cam

yep thats the one. You do have to press a few buttons when you set it up. but its not that hard...then again....I do hold a bach. degree...

good thing about it is that if you get a 1 gig hard it will take hundreds and hundreds of pics.

Back