OH Sandy (storm chasers update)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's OK Bro,
Next time... no assumptions ... bang 'em over the head with the price and ring me...even though I called you all kinds of names way back when... business is business.. you put money in my pocket and I'll put some in yours... Do me a favor and double check that job... Rick's price might have been higher than 4K. If he didn't start yet, we'll make sawdust in the AM.. just looked at pics of a job in Jersey that Bartett put $11K on, one tree...

No hard feeling bubbers, I don't even recall.

That's redneck ingenuity... as per dave's video... not really that hard to brace if you have the wood handy... especially if you can trip the cut from the bucket...

daves redneck ingenuity - YouTube

here's a look... not how I would like to do it, but sure got the wheels turning about what is possible.... Thanks for showing us what can be done Dave!

daves redneck ingenuity - YouTube

here's a look... not how I would like to do it, but sure got the wheels turning about what is possible.... Thanks for showing us what can be done Dave!

Not how you'd do it ? You would rather waste a grand on a crane instead of maybe fifty bucks in lumber ? And it got your wheels moving seeing someone use a prop ! Well that post summarizes it all up murph ! :dizzy:

OH PLEASE STOP with your nonsense Eddie..

Here's how I do 'em.... like and Egyptian (with a big truck)

locust tree removal Villanova PA 19085 off house.mov - YouTube

Great thanks murph now I got that stupid walk an egyptian song in my head ! Why aren't you working on a monday morning one week after a storm , I know you don't have a phone that has AS on its browser , you stike me as a guy who still has a floppy disk port ! Prolly took out all the cd players in the trucks so you cn listen to KC and the sunshine band on 8 track ! My ####s not nonsense either , it makes perfect sense to me as I post it .

My ####s not nonsense either , it makes perfect sense to me as I post it .

Walk like an Egyptian... if it makes YOU happy! can't please everyone, so you gotta please yourself ("I went to a garden party"... if you go back that far)

ps in 2009 I went into the mac store and bought the biggest baddest computer they had.... I just got a notice from firefox that mac is longer supporting their older version or something... 3 years and they say I gotta get a new one already...

ps.. eddie, I've been on the phone this AM, closing a $7.5K oak removal in northern NJ.. hopefully I can make a couple G and never leave the state! You want in?

ps.. eddie, I've been on the phone this AM, closing a $7.5K oak removal in northern NJ.. hopefully I can make a couple G and never leave the state! You want in?
depends where ? I was at great adventure saturday , there's no gas period and I don't knoow any dumps or anything north of burlington . Can it be done in a day ? Better yet if it comes though email me some pics @ buckstreecare.com I will take a look then we can talk , this storm on weds. Prolly gonna be a wash so if its a real hurry up kinda deal I prolly couldn't help even know I would love too , just kinda up to my neck now and people are now calling every hour for stuff ! But anyway shoot me some pics I would still at least like to check some out , thanks murph for thinking of me that's cool ! For real all my #### aside I appreciate that .

No thanks. I'm all good with the storm chasing. Picked up some jobs from it, but no maddness. The damage is pretty spotty up my way, I think it's all down south mostly. That's okay, I'm getting ready to lay it down pretty soon anyway. It's getting kind of nippy out there!! Wood stove feels good though. Burning last October's feast.

Lol.. that's actually pretty funny, Porks!

How are you working a storm and sitting on your fat ass posting on AS? Just curious..

I have lightning 4G fast internet service now with this IPAD ! Get emails straight to the truck LOL . And I will always stop what I am doing to tell you how gay I think you are Rummy !

Here's 1 I was thinking of doing the redneck ingenuity on but holding it up with the bobcat bucket so it doesn't rip that last part of roof off! The top is hung in another Oak in front with some serious tension on all of the limbs. Can't let it go down and no crane, would have been fun but haven't got a call back yet. Was another tree in the back took out the garage.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's 1 I was thinking of doing the redneck ingenuity on but holding it up with the bobcat bucket so it doesn't rip that last part of roof off! The top is hung in another Oak in front with some serious tension on all of the limbs. Can't let it go down and no crane, would have been fun but haven't got a call back yet. Was another tree in the back took out the garage.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is some sandy assed soil down there.

What do all the trees in this thread have in common?

Latest posts

Back