oh, that much for a new 372??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, local shop had them for around 740 plus tax end of last year...now there 808$plus tax...Asked him why the increase...."damand has gone way up for them"....

I live up in Windham county, and I can't honestly say what a 372 fetches around here, but I'm will to wager it's a hell of a lot less then $950! I know 460's go for around $500.....

460 for 500? I call BS on that if you're talking a new 460.

They're around mid to lower 800 range around here. 372's going for around 750-800.

660 new here around 1000-1050.

950 for a new 372! That dealer must get alot of suckers coming in there.

460 for 500? I call BS on that if you're talking a new 460.

They're around mid to lower 800 range around here. 372's going for around 750-800.

Like I said, I saw the same saw for the same price you see right here:

God's honest truth. Given it's for a 460 Rancher.....but nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

I seen a brand new husky 460 for 900$ before in a pawn shop......I think why, is because they priced it comparing to a ms460...When I asked them about the price...they said its the going rate for a saw of its caliber...I just laughed and left....I really beleive that they looked up a ms 460 iistead of husky 460

Okay, sorry. Thought you were talking about an ms460. I'm not sure what a 460 rancher goes for around here. I never even heard of one. Though I don't mess with huskys alot. They are great saws just never had a reason to change.

No problem Anthony_VA. Maybe that's why people are jumping out of their pants, thinking I'm talking about MS460!

So their is no more confusion my friends.....I'm talking about a HUSKY 460!

Just in case any husky management looks in don't stop making the 372 it will never be replaced with anything as worthy. I have two and they are being worked hard and have been for years. Tell the EPA to take a flying leap in British petro and leave friggin saws alone.

Just in case any husky management looks in don't stop making the 372 it will never be replaced with anything as worthy. I have two and they are being worked hard and have been for years. Tell the EPA to take a flying leap in British petro and leave friggin saws alone.

We'll put my friend!

I know what husky460's go for.....not jumping your bones just saying I've seen folks that don't know a whole lot about saws confuse a husky460 w/ a ms460....don't know how but I'm pretty sure that was the case at the pawn shop.

they go for 725 plus tax in Brooklyn CT.

i just got a 390 for less than 950!!!!!!!!!!

I Know who you're talking about.. Can't mention their name, don't wanna get banned! Their price was at $680 about 5 months ago. I see the price of 372's going up as new ones become more rare lately. :cheers:

To the OP--that sounds a lot more like Canadian prices for the 372. You have to swing a heck of a deal here to get a 372 for less than $1000. They are listed at a local dealer for $1109.99. I thought I got a great deal at a dealer a little further away (my usual dealer) to get a new 372 for $970--that is pretty much the best you can do up here---always get a twinge of jealousy when I here about what you guys pay for saws down there!
:cheers:
Tim

To the OP--that sounds a lot more like Canadian prices for the 372. You have to swing a heck of a deal here to get a 372 for less than $1000. They are listed at a local dealer for $1109.99. I thought I got a great deal at a dealer a little further away (my usual dealer) to get a new 372 for $970--that is pretty much the best you can do up here---always get a twinge of jealousy when I here about what you guys pay for saws down there!
:cheers:
Tim

yup! it especially sucks when the exchange rate is even steven and we still have to pay $200+ more on a big saw! Oh well, when I get pissed off about that I just think how great it is to not pay Aussie prices!

Yeah the prices in Canada are wild, $1159 retail for a 372xp, and dealer cost is bout $899................can buy them cheaper in the US than I can here at cost.

according to him........................

I Know who you're talking about.. Can't mention their name, don't wanna get banned! Their price was at $680 about 5 months ago. I see the price of 372's going up as new ones become more rare lately. :cheers:

it was Husqvarna who increased the price.not him.he's never done me wrong before so I'm inclined to believe him.

Latest posts

Back