Ohio Michigan Members

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhoff310

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Where are you guys at...Would love to setup a get together, put a face with some of the names

Who's game?

Jeff

Near The Mistake on the Lake,Ive been to one in southern Ohio and had a blast. Missed the last one in Penn. given by Wampum. Id try if I had the time. :smile2:

Fife lake 30 se of Traverse City. If time and $ permits I would to try a gtg.

My old summer stomping grounds :smile2: Family used to have property on Big Platte in Beulah. I keep talking about getting back up there to see what has changed. It's like God's backyard up there

Jeff

Im for it Im in Wyandotte I can go to the park and see the Rensen (GM world head quarters) or look down the river a long way and see Fermi may be a little further. Sounds good I have always wanted to go to one :rock:

I'm in Toledo also. I just cut for personal use though. Nothing big or commercial...

I'm guessing you are just talking about getting together for dinner or a Walleye or Hens game? Not a big shindig like some of the meetings are?

Last edited:
That's OK, don't invite the Indiana guys, were not close or anything:hmm3grin2orange:

Gink dont get butt hurt, dry your eye and no you are not really that close you live in different state :msp_tongue::hmm3grin2orange:

Gink dont get butt hurt, dry your eye and no you are not really that close you live in different state :msp_tongue::hmm3grin2orange:

I won't get butt hurt if you don't get a sore mouth and a upset stomach:smile2:

Actually I'm only 20 minute to Michigan and 20 minutes to Ohio. I used to live up in Fowlerville, Michigan 20 years ago...

Just outside of Saginaw. I work alot of weekends, but would be interested in making a GTG if there was enough time to ask the boss for a weekend off.

I am in Troy, MI (zip 48085) about 40 mins from Toledo. As others have stated -- time an money may influence my ability to participate.

To the OP -- if you you are trying to organize a true GTG -- you may want to post on the Chainsaw forum as there are quite a few MI, OH and IN members there.

:cheers:

To the OP -- if you you are trying to organize a true GTG --

I had asked the same thing. I'm thinking he was just asking if anyone in the local area would just want to get together for a "meet and eat". Not a real GTG. Just a place and time to stop in and say hi. Dinner somewhere, or something like that... Toledo is right on the Michigan/Ohio border.

I'd go for that because we live in the same town. Maybe he IS talking about more though...

I'm just seeing who's out there....a meet and eat dinner is a good idea. Maybe a family picnic somewhere centrally located, I dont know just kind of thinking. Looking to expand the circle of friends, and put a face with some of the names.

If you all want to come down and help me drop ash trees some weekend we can arrange that too :hmm3grin2orange:

Jeff

J I would be happy to come help with some wooding what ever it might be just need to get out and run my saws and If you do have a GTG I Would be willing to bring out my 084 its nothing special 36 bar just to give someone if they wanted just an idea for whats it worth Food for thought always willing to learn from others PM if our interested I would be willing to drive I have a 4 door truck if some of the others want to go with me I live in Wyandotte close to 94 or 75 lets see what happens

Last edited:
Back