Nielsen Model K6

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckeed

Reaction score
Hello to everybody, I am new to this forum and am looking for a little assistance. I just pulled my grandfathers Nielsen chain grinder out of the shed and am trying to get the thing put back together and use it. I think I would like to hang on to it, no plans as of now to sell it. With that in mind I would like to find a setup manual and owners manual for it.

Hello to everybody, I am new to this forum and am looking for a little assistance. I just pulled my grandfathers Nielsen chain grinder out of the shed and am trying to get the thing put back together and use it. I think I would like to hang on to it, no plans as of now to sell it. With that in mind I would like to find a setup manual and owners manual for it.
Nielsen was bought by Bell and later shut down. Have only seen an ipl for a K6A

Attachments

• Bell K6A grinder ipl.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Nielsen was bought by Bell and later shut down. Have only seen an ipl for a K6A
The K6A is close but there is still some things that that just doesn't cover. Thank you for your quick response. I'm going to reach out to Google and see if I get lucky. If I find anything I will post it here

Latest posts

Back