OHIO new business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told to leave it alone, that they will take it from there.......good luck!

WTF? I understoof one of FTA's posts? Pretty good one but you're attacking the wrong person here....

The d i c k clique has once again succeeded in keeping this forum a private club of socially inept uneducated jackwagons. Collectively you bring down this profession to the level of juvenile gang warfare.

Aerial Mason- you bring down the level of professionalism in our industry. Spiking trees (only when I have too), filling cavities, using homeowner fears to sell work are all examples of what gives our industry a black eye. You sir, are whats wrong with our industry. If you were young and stupid, I suppose you could be forgiven. Since you are a member of Mensa and have done everything in the world you can't plead ignorance. I think deep down you know you are a hack with limited skills. You can't run with the big dogs anymore and to get your rush, you climb "dangerous" trees and look like a hero to the homeowner. Count your days because you don't have a lot left. If you want to go out and play tree climber with your dysfunctional family, go for it. In the end, you won't be around for long because the body does give out at some time and there is not a dam thing you can do about it.

P.S.- Love your videos, they always make me laugh.

Wow....I jump off here last eve. to watch true grit & all hell breaks lose.........well, I never said anything about making errors.. so not sure what the thread starter meant in his post????

For once I tried to be civil to a newbee & you guys see where that got me......however it did make this thread fun, uh? BTW. I didnt complain & kinda wonder who did? actually Id invite him over & see how good he is up in the air? but not gonna go down that road.... guess that new biz will be on hold for awhile uh?

& I just gotta know...........who is in the "clique" seriously.....who are those dirty bastids!!!

LXT.............

Wow....I jump off here last eve. to watch true grit & all hell breaks lose.........well, I never said anything about making errors.. so not sure what the thread starter meant in his post????

For once I tried to be civil to a newbee & you guys see where that got me......however it did make this thread fun, uh? BTW. I didnt complain & kinda wonder who did? actually Id invite him over & see how good he is up in the air? but not gonna go down that road.... guess that new biz will be on hold for awhile uh?

& I just gotta know...........who is in the "clique" seriously.....who are those dirty bastids!!!

LXT.............

I just assume by the "clique" he means pretty much everybody on the site (with the exception of that fruity thing from cali).... I wonder if he includes all the people from the last site site that sent him packing too?? Oh well, he still has angie's list in his corner!! :laugh:

Last edited:

LXT.............

I watched true grit last week, good movie. I love netflix.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::biggrin::laugh:

Even though we don't change your post's wording, you seem to think it is funny to change another one's post? Hmm?
Interesting.
Jeff

And that Jeff is to the point, while he thinks it's funny, we do not allow it.

40 deleted posts on this thread, many a infraction, at least three banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back