OHIO new business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you guys said to piss the guy off but he shore is mad now. Btw: what is a roundover?

I don't know what you guys said to piss the guy off but he shore is mad now. Btw: what is a roundover?

Jesus man between you and MDS , yea I can "shore" see why completing at least 12 full years of school is so important , but anyway a roundover is something that I give the dog when she eats turkey .....

Jesus man between you and MDS , yea I can "shore" see why completing at least 12 full years of school is so important , but anyway a roundover is something that I give the dog when she eats turkey .....

I guessing I don't even want to google that word. I will anyway, but I'm not gonna like it.

I dont think you know anything about tree work. You dont know how to bid a tree job, you dont know what kind of truck to buy. Take your bucket truck money and go buy some mowers and be a lawn jockie. Put a plumbing ad on craigslist and do some side work if you need to pay some bills. Stick to what you know.

climbing

Not that I need to satisfy you treeman, I use a weaver cougar saddle, buckingham spurs with t pads, when I do not use spurs I use srt mainly, I like to use petzl ascenders for srt I like it with cmi foot ascender, for ropes i like arbormaster bigfoot since i weigh 285, and also use a homemade prusik just for 2 points of connects

I dont think you know anything about tree work. You dont know how to bid a tree job, you dont know what kind of truck to buy. Take your bucket truck money and go buy some mowers and be a lawn jockie. Put a plumbing ad on craigslist and do some side work if you need to pay some bills. Stick to what you know.

Honestly who gives 2 ##### if he does or doesn't , honestly man does it change your life if he works 2 months on 1 tree for 400 dollars , I mean if everyones #### stop stinking then your good , you have customers who never call anyone else and this guy doesn't stand a chance , but really I don't wanna get into to this #### but I am starting to want to take up for this dude and it may get a bit salty , just saying ....

I was in the same situation at 25 , although I had previous experience in landscape and nursery work I left the union as well and started doing tree work with full intention of being the best that I could be , and honestly I think that your being a #### man , Its not his fault you were born a eunuc ... Or that the dog took a #### on the rug ....Try man to be a little softer ...

I dont care what you did or what you do now, you wanna rub his sack with your tongue & make nice? good for you...see how soft that is!!! you were 25 not 55 & like I said age dont matter, I started off being nice to the guy!!!! & then he come outta no where blasting me??? WTF....... im gonna throw back!!

I mean dam...........ya try & help someone with a lil reality check & let them know that it`ll be a tough road & ask about their budget & then I get slammed.........I didnt throw the 1st stone!!!

LXT.........

I dont care what you did or what you do now, you wanna rub his sack with your tongue & make nice? good for you...see how soft that is!!! you were 25 not 55 & like I said age dont matter, I started off being nice to the guy!!!! & then he come outta no where blasting me??? WTF....... im gonna throw back!!

I mean dam...........ya try & help someone with a lil reality check & let them know that it`ll be a tough road & ask about their budget & then I get slammed.........I didnt throw the 1st stone!!!

LXT.........

I dont really do the taint to tongue thing.... I will just be scared that is the first thing that pops into your head man , but really that #### don't work with me and I don't know why your so ####ing unstable anymore , maybe you need a hug or something ...I mean I have grown to respect your knowledge which I believe you possess but I think you also must have been ####ed and punched in the head all at the same time and repeatedly ....

Last edited:

Uh, umm, well, you see, its like this: ah spelt it rong on per-pus.

Bit nahwl use wint an tikt offen ole X an ceeing haw hes hert taint sow gut mabe use shood nut b doing dat u terkee.

:popcorn: long live the internet, don't let congress censor this!

I am liking this thread , and its participants even the ####ing the new guy is funny and compared to the other ol #### who just annoys me to death , this guy has something different that is appealing ...

Yep

Well they say the DEVIL is always chasing us, I HAVE MY MOMENTS, but then realize I was wrong, EVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?

Lxt

I accept you have errored, and a man at times HAS TO VOICE HIS OPINIONS, he cannot set back and let another try to take down what took years to build,

:msp_sneaky:
I accept you have errored, and a man at times HAS TO VOICE HIS OPINIONS, he cannot set back and let another try to take down what took years to build,

OH boy now your starting to sound like creepy uncle frank who stinks like Elmers Glue and drives the black van with no windows ...

Well I gotta go do some plumbing. My wife wants me to lay some pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back