OHIO new business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys and girls I am done with this ####...........

Thanks to all who have given an educational kind word, I learned NOT to ask any questions here EVER again, and as the record shows I hardly ask anything here, and the one time i do, I am sorry I did.

So I will go back to be a watcher and reader, this slamming #### is far from worth it, and has ruined my thoughts of this PROFESSIONAL site, no offense to the good guys.....

I AM DONE, SLAM THE HELL OUT OF ME NOW, I WILL NOT ANSWER OR MAKE ANOTHER COMMENT HERE ON THIS TOPIC

:msp_mellow:

Its put up or shut up... or run away.

So peolpe don't fight in Texas they just shoot one another , whether the other guy has a gun or not sounds like some real ##### #### there just saying ...

Yeah, you start breaking their car window to get to them...that's pretty much what they do. I didn't make the rules or offer State wide recommendations. It is what it is.

Stay out of the bucket truck and keep chasen turds. My dad wad a union plummer for 27 years. He retired and lives fat on the hog. When the times get tough every guy with a 1\2 ton chevy and a craftsman chainsaw becomes a TREE GUY. Keep in mind guys are out there who eat dream and read trees. They love the equipment and the history of it. News flash the pay isnt so hot. So when guys say " im starting a tree business i say save your $.
To the winer who's not posting. Reason guys get pissed here is because their passionate about it. The works hard and dangerouse so if you say something stupid or have a jackass photo m:angry:embers will let you know. Can't take the heat go to ######### and have EKKA suckle you. :angry:

Just sayn. :taped:

Stay out of the bucket truck and keep chasen turds. My dad wad a union plummer for 27 years. He retired and lives fat on the hog. When the times get tough every guy with a 1\2 ton chevy and a craftsman chainsaw becomes a TREE GUY. Keep in mind guys are out there who eat dream and read trees. They love the equipment and the history of it. News flash the pay isnt so hot. So when guys say " im starting a tree business i say save your $.
To the winer who's not posting. Reason guys get pissed here is because their passionate about it. The works hard and dangerouse so if you say something stupid or have a jackass photo m:angry:embers will let you know. Can't take the heat go to ######### and have EKKA suckle you. :angry:

Just sayn. :taped:

Do you know how much he charges?

Just askn:taped:

Australia has some good tree guys and i miss blogging with them. Problem is no freedom of speech and when they started bashing American policy I told them off and got the boot. so to answer your ? on $ that's between the lady and her john. his # is listed :D

Australia has some good tree guys and i miss blogging with them. Problem is no freedom of speech and when they started bashing American policy I told them off and got the boot. so to answer your ? on $ that's between the lady and her john. his # is listed :D

I know what (who) you are talking about. He hasn't banned me yet, but he has deleted my post's at times.
Jeff

Okay,had a complaint seen the threats and deleted a lot of threads about the threats.I know you guys go after each other pretty good and I think most of it is meant in fun.But we can not let threats about going to a persons home and suggesting harm to that person go by.Have a nice day

WOW! U guys ran him off quick!
:cheers:to the d i c k s, good job, good job!, S-O-M, still have that applause vid...........insert here!

It's the d i c k clique that has taken over this site in general and this section in particular. It's like a seedy biker gang of losers taking over a local bar and chasing all the customers out. The only reason I stay is that I won't be bullied, either online or in person.

Bullies in general are spineless cowards and being online gives them the protection they need to act out their aggressive fantasies. There is entirely to much of that here. Getting rid of the six pack or so of the core d i c k clickers would make this site a far better place.

I think if we just get rid of the retards that would be good enough.

The d i c k clique has once again succeeded in keeping this forum a private club of socially inept uneducated jackwagons. Collectively you bring down this profession to the level of juvenile gang warfare.

It was really nice in here for a while. Meaning while you weren't posting. You start alot of crap and fights.

It's easy to get rid of me ...

It was really nice in here for a while. Meaning while you weren't posting. You start alot of crap and fights.

Please review my posts. I don't start any fights, and I even ignore most of the juvenile brickbats thrown my way. But know this: I can not and will not be bullied. It's just something I don't allow in my life and never have.

If sgreenbeans does what he said he'd do I'll leave forever and never look back, this forum is largely a waste of time for anyone interested in learning and advancing their skills, so it would be no loss for me.

the Aerialist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back