OK... fess up... how many chainsaw do ya have?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God of ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK... fess up... how many chainsaws do ya have?

like many on AS... my chainsaw count goes up and down.

let's count em... let's see there's two in the kitchen floor.. 039 and MS 170.. walk into the garage... there's 064 and 026 hanging up.... then there's a MS 260 on the floor with a Stihl hedge trimmer, guess that doesn't count :D

then there's another four of so sitting next to my XKE V-12 Rdster :greenchainsaw:

then there's another couple hanging on hooks and a Stihl pole saw out in the shed .... looks like I've got 12 chainsaws...

sooooo... what's your chainsaw count?

Last edited:
old lady is freaking, so i bought her a new dolmar 5100. hope it comes in soon.[/QUOTE]

I like that strategy.:)

Only recently got into the saw thing and i already have three, including a full rebuild.
Mac 438. Stihl ms180,Stihl 026.

Just finished working on my father in laws Ryobi, and when he came to collect it,mentioned he had an old saw with a broken oil tank, didnt know what it was, but did i want it.

Did i want it? Do bears :censored: in the woods?Of course i want it.First degenerative signs of CAD, and i have two sheds and a garage. Plenty of room for growth.:)

You got how many, hey how many you got, ok, I'm with you guys,LOLOL

The old farmer went out to feed the horse some oats. He said ok Thunderbolt how many oats ya want today big feller. The horse raised his tail and grunted and out came this nosie, a phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I got a phew saws.

I don't have more than one of any particular model.

The old wallet has kept me from getting too carried away with this chainsaw thing.

You got how many, hey how many you got, ok, I'm with you guys,LOLOL

The old farmer went out to feed the horse some oats. He said ok Thunderbolt how many oats ya want today big feller. The horse raised his tail and grunted and out came this nosie, a phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I got a phew saws.

Ahem.....I take issue with that understatement sir.:taped:

I don't have more than one of any particular model.

The old wallet has kept me from getting too carried away with this chainsaw thing.

No kidding, times are tight. I get some saws in that are left behind that I redo. Just had a real nice 026 I just brought back to life. Far as buying a new saw, I got one that I wanna get before 2010 gets here, the back handle MS200. That will probly be my last new saw for years to come.

Would now be a bad time to mention the 3120 that just showed up at my front door? If i'm not careful Pioneer Guy will be right about me.:greenchainsaw:

Back