Ok, Let's Help Management: "What Aspects Of The Site Are Not Working For You Yet?"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlRockin'

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I see people expressing their grief with problems with the site, but through many different posts and other topic forums. It would help if we communicated our problem on one link to make it easier for Admin to spot and hopefully find a fix to any current problems.

I'll start with an easy one...

I just received a notification and when checked, I see it was that I received another "Like". Yet when I checked, my likes were 0! So in regards to issues with the "Likes", it's not working properly yet.

Y'all having other problems? List it with details.

StihlRockin'

They're fully aware of it mate, the trouble is that it's an ongoing onslaught of hacking. They get the site fully restore, then bam! down again. And on and on. I'm guessing it's a weakness within vbulletin rather than something on the server and that the only way to solve it is to change to another bulletin package which isn't going to happen.

Well I don't know if it has anything to do with the grub the site fighting but
when I click on to either or the 2 tools labels or the safety label on my tools bar it locks up the page and I have to shut down the page
and reopen google = home page and then Arb site
do you recon I might have a grub in my section
and I only happens when Im on As

The computer seems fine for everything ealse the wife n girl don't have any trouble at all in there sections
also BIG THANKYOU TO AS GREAT FIGHT GUYS
GLAD YOUR ON MY SIDE YEAH

Last edited:
imagineero said:
They're fully aware of it mate...

I highly doubt that. There's conceivably hundreds of combinations of functions/operations and navigation links a forum has. I've owned 2 previous forums of my own. Had one that reached 500 members in 2 days, then it took off from there. I know some of the issues that a forum faces. To have someone report to me that a function or link isn't working made it faster to spot and fix.

As for the ongoing onslaught of hacking, most likely, as just early this morning I couldn't get here because I got the linksbucks redirect again.

=======================
Likes function still not working.

StihlRockin'

Last edited:
First time I've been able to write a reply for an age and today is also the first time the "like" option has reappeared, had troubles logging in too and in_thread links are sporadic at best.

keep getting new likes, look & 0 likes received...

x2 on that, but also just saw where someone gave me another Like, but this time I wasn't notified under "Notifications". All others prior, since this problem came about, I was notified, but went to check and am seeing 0 for Likes.

Just postin' to let management know. Through time eventually it will all be squared away.

Also, again earlier today I received the LinkBucks redirect.

Good Luck.

StihlRockin'

Latest posts

Back