Okay.....so who's gettin a saw for Christmas........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already got it, and some chaps, and a wireless tach, and another new saw, and a log splitter. Yeah, it's been a good Christmas so far. :rock:

Then again, the Mrs. expects me to produce money with this stuff. :laughing:
When I admitted to my friends and family out loud that I cut wood as a hobby and have never and will never make a profit I felt a lot better!!!

oh great now i need to go on ebay and buy myself a new used parts saw for xmass .....this xmass CAD is getting expensive :dumb2::dumb:

Gave my brother in law a Husqy 61 along with a bunch of chains, oil, helmet, etc. I found out he was cutting their firewood with a dumpster picked Wild Thang patched together with duct tape, bailing wiring and some luck... I think a plastic butter knife would have make a better saw.

a dumpster picked Wild Thang... I think a plastic butter knife would make a better saw.

I gave mine a dumpster picked wild thing, put a new carb in it (original had caught fire :laugh: ) and muffler mod, then he ran ancient ethanol mix and locked it up. Then my sister cussed me out about giving him a junk saw. :angry: Sucker cut pretty damn good when it left here. :rolleyes:

When I admitted to my friends and family out loud that I cut wood as a hobby and have never and will never make a profit I felt a lot better!!!

I have a lot of woods to clear, so I need to do something with the slash and selling it makes more sense than burning or hoarding it all. :)

I'm not expecting to make a living (neither does the Mrs.), but if I can cover my expenses and have fun doing it, then we're good.

I already got it, and some chaps, and a wireless tach, and another new saw
12j.jpg
uk3.jpg

New ms150t (thanks Brad!) Can't even feel it hanging off the harness
Wifey knows I buy stuff I need or will save me money

Latest posts

Back