Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was watching the Moore tornado while I stopped for lunch. Damn!

Just crazy watching it live and seeing how big it was. Kinda scared to turn the news on later and see how bad it was.

Was watching the Moore tornado while I stopped for lunch. Damn!

Just crazy watching it live and seeing how big it was. Kinda scared to turn the news on later and see how bad it was.

Yeah... It was a biggun'...
This stuff ain't good...
You can feel it in the air...

Nightmare

Just got the neighbors' limbs cut up and brush piled...
Lots of lightning now...
Hope Moore's damages aren't as bad as feared...

Moore, OK damages are worse than feared, maybe worse than Joplin. 'Tis the season, Hedge, and it could get worse. Nebraska is anything but in the clear. These storm paths work their way north. I'm holding my breath.

Just got the neighbors' limbs cut up and brush piled...
Lots of lightning now...
Hope moore's damages aren't as bad as feared...

Stay safe get your family safe and if you've got a few minutes your saws. Just kidding about the saws stay dry

I saw on national news, they are saying f4-f5 went through Moore. I helped out at Joplin and this one looks as bad. Really bad. My prayers are with those people down there.

Matt I'm sure you're watching the weather but sheets about to hit the fan in your area. I hope all it ends up being is rain.

Matt I'm sure you're watching the weather but sheets about to hit the fan in your area. I hope all it ends up being is rain.

Welcome to spring in the ozarks...
The big cell is moving toward us, but I think the north side of it will get us...
Usually means wind and heavy rain... It's the south hooks that get real sporty...

News is reporting that a school is now being treated as a search and recovery-no longer a rescue. 2 dozen children were in there. I hope the God they are wrong - please be wrong. Even if you aren't a praying person - ask for a miracle.

Welcome to spring in the ozarks...
The big cell is moving toward us, but I think the north side of it will get us...
Usually means wind and heavy rain... It's the south hooks that get real sporty...

It should as you said stay on your south side. So prepare for some sketchy stuff.

Your official unofficial forecast: high winds exceeding that which rival a blonde at a birthday party, rains rivaling a 3 peckered goat pissin on a flat rock.

News is reporting that a school is now being treated as a search and recovery-no longer a rescue. 2 dozen children were in there. I hope the God they are wrong - please be wrong. Even if you aren't a praying person - ask for a miracle.

I agree hug your kids a little tighter.

It'll take a couple days to get it all sorted out...
Praying for better than anticipated...
After dealing with some of the Joplin mess, I was truely amazed there weren't more casualties there than reported... It was wrecked...

It'll take a couple days to get it all sorted out...
Praying for better than anticipated...
After dealing with some of the Joplin mess, I was truely amazed there weren't more casualties there than reported... It was wrecked...

Well, we weren't so lucky this time. I'll post some pictures of this bad boy when I get cell phone service back.

Well, we weren't so lucky this time. I'll post some pictures of this bad boy when I get cell phone service back.

Awe crap...:msp_unsure:
Let us know best you can..
The clean up will be a long process... If you know of saw crews that need manpower, you can find quite a bit of it here...
We can travel and bring supplies with us from outside...
That's something that will be in need these next few days...

I just got back from cutting my way to town, and back, and getting out the bucket truck, and tractor. Lost quite a few trees in my yard, and the roof off the pigeon loft.

I think all of Siloam is out of power.

All in all we are in good shape.

Tarry on.

Back