Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think I've gotten Dad talked into a 562xp... We may have to make arrangements to come visit Sunfish and see if we can't bribe him into letting us take a test drive!

Brian you have a new Husky dealer in wellington met him last spring at a dealer close to me. He was there getting some pointers. real nice guy. Jim I see you down there.

Brian you have a new Husky dealer in wellington met him last spring at a dealer close to me. He was there getting some pointers. real nice guy. Jim I see you down there.

Morning Kenneth,I thought you got stuck in one of those elevators,since you haven't posted anything for a few days.:)

I looked at my finger at the dr's apt, it kinda looks like a hotdog a little kid started eating and then someone tried to sew together, it will be along time before its not in the way of work, it still bleeds when its cleaned up, the DR says I have to wait another week to even get light duty work, if its offered :(

I looked at my finger at the dr's apt, it kinda looks like a hotdog a little kid started eating and then someone tried to sew together, it will be along time before its not in the way of work, it still bleeds when its cleaned up, the DR says I have to wait another week to even get light duty work, if its offered :(

Hope every thing works out.

A little more practice and you might impress Dan with your iron finding abilities. :rolleyes2:

I've still got that differential. Picked up some ceramic coated JBA Performance Headers and an Airaid throttle body spacer for a 4.3L the other day. They may be for an S-10 though.

Now regardless of what you've noticed about other members, it is NOT a prerequisite to have hand damage.:msp_smile: Expecting a good report from your doctor.
Well it is my mission in life to impress at least one Marine... Do the throttle body spacers make any appreciable difference in throttle response? I thought we were getting rid of the truck but now she's having second thoughts (again:msp_thumbdn:). On a brighter note, I am about to pick up a friend's '95 Honda ST100 which runs like a top with 17K and has always been garaged with no cancer... It will be nice to ride to work again!:rock:

Besides a 346xp, the 562xp is the only other saw I want to run... :msp_smile:
Well, if you're that enthusiastic about it, I have to assume that it's a fair-to-middlin' saw at least!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

I wasn't aware of that. I will have to swing in next time I'm on my way to the Harper/Zenda area to see the In-laws.

Cobey,
I hope that you heal well and figure out a way to continue to play your guitar. I'm a bit of a hack myself, as much like bikes, horses, flying, sawing hunting fishing and shooting, it is one of the things that I truly enjoy doing to relax, learn and have a much needed break from the travails and trivialities of life. I don't know if you heat with wood or not, but if you need a hand cutting, let me know and I'll see what I can do. It would be a good day trip for me and I could bring a genuine Stumpbroke toy with me if need be. Godspeed.

pe9u3asu.jpg

From Matt

So you keepin the finger? Be kinda hard to flip someone off without it. Just sayin

Back