Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it over to my dads last week to finish up his pine stump. Didn't turn out to shabby. Here's what it started out looking like.
u2e7u5uv.jpg

The finished product.....
3emyve7a.jpg

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

WOW, you continually impress me. You are doing some fantastic carvings down there. I just don't see such elaborate carvings up this way. Lots of bears and moose but nothing like what you are creating. You are indeed a very talented person. Keep up the good work, and keep showing pictures of that work.:rock:

One of my elderly trucks with 20 inch tires vibrates substantially in the front from about 45 to 60. It then smooths out quite a bit.

Reckon the dayton wheels are mounted off balance, or shimmy?

:confused:

I am soooo gonna run the crap out of this new 562 this year...
Why did I wait so long to get one of these???
Well I do miss my old saws, BUT, I am very impressed with mine so far and it is bone stock. It might go see Terry, Mastermind or Brad before all is said and done however.:help:

What can I say. Your talent is awe inspiring. :bowdown:

I don't even have words for that. I can imagine things like that but I have no clue how to articulate my imagination with a chainsaw or a paint brush. Give me a guitar and I can hack around about as well as I hack firewood though. That is simply beautiful.

Very awesome saw. I wish I would of run it this weekend. Now I might need a red one.

The Jonsered is a nice looking saw that is what I'm leaning to The only thing with the 2260 is if I understand it right it is Small mount bar only.

Feels just as balanced and smooth, but cuts like a 372...
Stupid quick throttle...

It is nice. Running saws At Matt's can cause chainsaw envy.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

The Jonsered is a nice looking saw that is what I'm leaning to The only thing with the 2260 is if I understand it right it is Small mount bar only.

That's a bonus! I wanted the small mount 560xp with low top, but no go here in the US.

I'd go red for that reason alone. But the red one wasn't available when I got the 562.

Hell of a saw either way!!!

Latest posts

Back