Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it didn't come with a bar... I do have a large mount 28 or 32" (I think) Duromatic Stihl bar that I bought from a junk pile at the same sale I bought this saw from. I don't have a chain for it, so I am a little in the dark as far as DL count for the bar on this saw.
I just wish I had some big wood to run it in. The only thing really wrong with the 090 was a bad coil.... It has a new Aftermarket 070 starter, fanwheel, and a new aftermarket bar cover... All was sanded smooth and painted with the TSC Ford Gray and Kubota Orange.

TFB

I got a .404 chain you can have for it if that's what it's set up for... We can lose a couple links if need be...

Depending on whether I get just a gasket/diaphragm kit or a full kit. I picked up a diaphragm kit for my old 770D for $7 from the local Stihl dealer. They have scads of different kits. Some full kits run about $10-$12.

searched the sponsors,the net, local, still cant find a poulan super 25 carb kit, (tillotson hu10b,426) doesnt look like any of my other carbs will fit it
getting parts from lots of people on here, AS has good buyers and sellers :)

searched the sponsors,the net, local, still cant find a poulan super 25 carb kit, (tillotson hu10b,426) doesnt look like any of my other carbs will fit it
getting parts from lots of people on here, AS has good buyers and sellers :)

I'll check here, see what I can scare up.

I might be able to, I dont know if the place i ordered the kit from will be able to get it, they are supposed to call me

Lookin promising here this morning... May not rain, but at least it's cloudy..
I think I sweated all I had in me yesterday...

Good morning just got a shower of rain and some cooler air. :rock::rock: Jim the radar looked like you are going to get hit a little harder.

Just had a little sprinkle here this morning so far,still waiting for the thunder storm they keep predicting. I hope I'm wrong,but I don't think it will amount to much.

Back