Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just lost a 460. Crew came back without it; never reported the loss for 5 days.

I'm not real happy about that.

I'd say this one could be it...
Except this POS ain't run for 2 years...
Crank bearings went south in less than 1 year of use... Then it sat in a mud puddle , it seems...
Till my neighbor found it and brought it to me...
Lucky me... :msp_angry:

dressed some bars tonight, cleaned a couple saws, piddled with some other saw stuff. right after work I coated the seems on the roof
of my little shed (old truck box) hope it quits leaking so I can keep my tools safe and dry :msp_thumbsup:

Rubber :)

A charity cut? Tell me more: Date(s), time, place, focus (Cutting/spitting/hauling/...)

Please pass the info out ASAP so I can try to help out.

Thanks, John

All, have to bow out of the GTG this fall. Going in the 23rd to have some repair done to my shoulder. Wife probably will not let me close to a saw until 2014.

Have a very good GTG!

Hal

hal, sorry to hear bout yer shoulder. getting old sucks, eh? that's when all those youthful injuries that we shook off start to take their retribution and remind us we shulduf paid closer attention at the time. prayin for skilled surgeon's hands and brain, short recovery, and God's healing on ya.

All, have to bow out of the GTG this fall. Going in the 23rd to have some repair done to my shoulder. Wife probably will not let me close to a saw until 2014.

Have a very good GTG!

Hal

Sorry to hear that you will not make it to Jasper.:(:( Don't worry Matt, Steve and I will take care of your share of Tammy's Tri Tip.:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Nah you don't want to do that.;)

Don't worry... Them Iowa guys are adverse to using a file...
But then again, Andy used my favorite chain to make a stool...
The one you sent me and Levi took for his 5100 to run in the stock class...
I had to file my own for the 562...
He's so needy...
:msp_rolleyes:

:( no some aluminized goo, its never been coated, and its kind of beat up.
its a tiny little shed, an old ice box off a truck maybe 6 or 7' by 10' foot
inside space is really tight. its a flat sheet metal roof, I think I got the seems sealed

I put a 16" bar and chain i fixed yesterday on the homelite 360 I got from
Kenneth, that thing tore threw a hard peice of oak pretty good
it handles good, but shes still pretty heavy. I really like the way it sounds :)
ill probably put the 20" bar back on it but had to try the 16"

Back