Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those poor Norwegian trolls just don't understand our bible belt lingo. When I 'splained it all to Sawtroll in a pm, he sounded like he would be happy to attend any "come to Jesus" meetings that we might hold for our hackers.

I got the distinct impression that he might demur if we started breaking out our bibles, though.

Well, I put some lipstick on the ole girl.

Before

a3acf3ca3781f92a5fc8326f7ab67a62.jpg

After

null_zpsce8d08d3.jpg

null_zps92b240a1.jpg

null_zps99f806b4.jpg

null_zpsf80dd96b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

After the paint cures, it's gonna be a GTG saw that everyone is welcome to run. This will be the best that it'll look.

After the paint cures, it's gonna be a GTG saw that everyone is welcome to run. This will be the best that it'll look.

Nice job on the Homelite Steve,did you post the pictures over in the Homelite stickie?
What's the story on the Wright behind the Homey,is it a C50 or a C70? A C70 has been on my must have list for some time.

Nice job on the Homelite Steve,did you post the pictures over in the Homelite stickie?
What's the story on the Wright behind the Homey,is it a C50 or a C70? A C70 has been on my must have list for some time.

Yeah, I put it over there too Jim.

The Wright is a C70. Haven't had much time to mess with it but I think it is gonna need a P&C. Sure would like to get it going and check out how that manual timing advance lever works.

I have not yet experienced the linkbuck problem. Here is how to whip it permanently:

Edit your hosts file. C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts . Use notepad or wordpad.

Insert these two lines:

127.0.0.1 ad3.l i n k b u c k s.com
127.0.0.1 www.l i n k b u c k s.com​
(you will need to delete the extra spaces)

You can ban any website from your computer by adding 127.0.0.1 followed by (name of banned website) to this file. Once that command is entered, your computer will refuse all attempts to go there!

So I hope the wife don't figure this out and put

127.0.0.1 www. a l l s a w s i t e s .com
in mine.

Boy, that saw is just stunning. How long did it take you finish it? I can't wait to see it at the GTG.

Updated
Lumberjackchef+4
Cobey+1
AWOL +1
Hedgerow
Levi
Locust cutter+1
Sawnami
Mo Jim
Workshop+2
WKEND LUMBERJAK +?
Work Saw Collector
Showme
Moody

sent by any means necessary!

PDQDL - Thanks for the LinkBucks Fix! :eek:uttahere2: It was strange that on one of my computers I was having no problems with link bucks & on another, it popped up all the time. I did have to go into "Safe Mode" to get the computer to allow me to make the changes to the "Host" file.

Steve - Great looking restore!! :clap:

Latest posts

Back