Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Dan. The list keeps growing.

Add another..

Updated
Lumberjackchef+4
Cobey+1
AWOL +1
Hedgerow
Levi
Locust cutter+1
Sawnami
Mo Jim
Workshop+2
WKEND LUMBERJAK +?
Work Saw Collector
Showme
Moody
"Ethan the Terrible"

Charity Cut II update. Hey everybody, We've had to slam on the brakes and change gears, sort of. The date for the cut has been changed to October 26th. Some unforseen stuff happened that made the change necessary. But we will be at the place that has all the tree tops already down and lots of it. Any body that can't make it, I understand. If you can make it, that's great!
So, as everbody that can make it, let me know on here or PM me and I will PM directions to the site.
Again, you guys are the greatest and thank you for any help.
Steve

Those poor Norwegian trolls just don't understand our bible belt lingo. When I 'splained it all to Sawtroll in a pm, he sounded like he would be happy to attend any "come to Jesus" meetings that we might hold for our hackers.

I got the distinct impression that he might demur if we started breaking out our bibles, though.

You got it right! :msp_thumbup:

Charity Cut II update. Hey everybody, We've had to slam on the brakes and change gears, sort of. The date for the cut has been changed to October 26th. Some unforseen stuff happened that made the change necessary. But we will be at the place that has all the tree tops already down and lots of it. Any body that can't make it, I understand. If you can make it, that's great!
So, as everbody that can make it, let me know on here or PM me and I will PM directions to the site.
Again, you guys are the greatest and thank you for any help.
Steve

Isn't that the same day as the Iowa GTG?

Add another..

Updated
Lumberjackchef+4
Cobey+1
AWOL +1
Hedgerow
Levi
Locust cutter+1
Sawnami
Mo Jim
Workshop+2
WKEND LUMBERJAK +?