Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're both in real good shape... I know what the insides of the 460 look like, since I rebuilt it for him... And stuff...
I know what the timing #'s are too...;)

It's pretty salty...

But it's got those damn floppy caps!!!:mad:

Anybody ever use "TrueFuel"? I know it's been talked about and it's great for storing a saw. But I had some given to me today and was wondering if it's really good stuff.

Evening gents, I put the new water pump and other parts on my truck today. I filled it up with water first to check for leaks and found that the heater core was leaking. I couldn't get a core for it until tomorrow morning, so I know what I will be doing for part of the day anyway. The core is only $23.00, I was figuring 40 plus, about 200 total for every thing.
I missed two good wood cutting days over this, not counting the four saws I should have finished repairing and collected on. Man plans and God laughs, it's called life, but I love it.

O no Race brothers has a 562 and I have to go to Carthage tomarrow.MUST RESIST MUST RESIST.I havnt seen one run yet ,so maybe I can keep from buying one. Been busy trying to keep ahead of my father in law that 90 year old man can sure burn the wood.He told my wife he likes to keep the house nice and toasty that means this old man better keep cutting wood.

Many deer were moving last night around midnight... Full moon. I've heard with a full moon that deer move around midnight and noon... But, what does anyone really know about deer habits??? Good luck hunters!

Mornin fellas...
Out here sitting in the deer stand...
Gusting wind and now spitting rain..
But I got coffee...!!!

Funny. When I was younger, beer was the highly sought after beverage that was commonly understood to be the sign of having a good time. It seems to have become coffee now, and I don't hardly know anyone that drinks beer anymore. Coffee is ok, so is beer.

Don't the deer smell the coffee? Maybe they like coffee too, and you are using it as bait?

Well, since ya'll are talkin' about deer hunting....

Digger got his first one at the beginning of youth season here.

It was a little spike. Very young and tender. Delicious!

He was a little proud of himself. It was his first AND he killed it with one shot, through the heart.

That's my boy!

photo (1).JPG

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    419.4 KB · Views: 5
Saw two big ole bucks strolling through a field in the Spfd city limits mid afternoon yesterday. Interesting how they know where they're safe. They polished the bark off of two more trees in the front yard. Makes around 8 trees they've killed.

Hey, I got a new 562 ex peeeee, if'n ya ever wanted to see what all the hubub was about...
Sure.................. 2260 is waaaaaaaayyyyyy sexier!!
eda7e8eb.jpg

Latest posts

Back