Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when/where is the next charity cut (GTG)? I was showing Dad the pictures from some in the past and we'd both like to come lend a hand/saw/splitter/back if we can. I'd also like to try Sam-tip's 395 and 3120... :chainsaw:

There is also Fort Scott that same wkend. It is with the steam engine show.

There is also Fort Scott that same wkend. It is with the steam engine show.
Yes there is on Saturday September 27, We will be having races for all classes as needed. Bring anything and everything to run we will have plenty of logs available for your cutting pleasure. It is an antique tractor show as well so if you have some vintage saws that you need to run this would be the perfect place!!!! Darick and I will be doing chainsaw carvings, and hosting an all around saw extravaganza. It is called the Pioneer Harvest Fiesta (just north of the sawmill display) in Fort Scott, Ks. This is open to everyone. Hey teach, this ones close enough you could bring the fam down and hang too!

These darn things keep following my daughter and I home from the lake!
ygusyru7.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Yes there is on Saturday September 27, We will be having races for all classes as needed. Bring anything and everything to run we will have plenty of logs available for your cutting pleasure. It is an antique tractor show as well so if you have some vintage saws that you need to run this would be the perfect place!!!! Darick and I will be doing chainsaw carvings, and hosting an all around saw extravaganza. It is called the Pioneer Harvest Fiesta (just north of the sawmill display) in Fort Scott, Ks. This is open to everyone. Hey teach, this ones close enough you could bring the fam down and hang too!

We will see what we can do. Nancy works every Saturday :(but that lets us raise our own kid. We will see if she has enough vacation time built up by then.

Back