Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my very favorite foods is liver and onions, fried in butter. I can't ever get it cooked right though, unless I do it myself. My wife hates it, in all variations.

Even if you like it, NEVER order the liver at a restaurant, especially if it is the special: they always bake it and ruin it. Probably made by cooks from the army mess?

Morning Fella's,

Just wanted to comment on what Hinerman said. My wife and I are both blood donors.
But to go 1 step further we are both Organ Donor's, if you are not already please consider doing both.

I feel if I (we) can help today and after our life here is over that much better!

Have a good day, be safe.

Morning Fella's,

Just wanted to comment on what Hinerman said. My wife and I are both blood donors.
But to go 1 step further we are both Organ Donor's, if you are not already please consider doing both.

I feel if I (we) can help today and after our life here is over that much better!

Have a good day, be safe.

I am an organ donor also. If something happens to me I won't need them anymore. Check in to donating platelets and plasma. There is a shortage. Platelets are used mostly for cancer patients whom are generally very very sick; platelets have a 5-day shelf life so they will be used to save lives almost immediately. It takes a couple hours to donate and you can donate platelets every 7 days, plasma every 14 days. After the process begins, they will determine "what" and "how much" they will take. They called me because last time I donated my platelet count was very high normal. They said they could possibly get 3 units of platelets. When I donated (on Monday) my platelet count was no longer high so they took 1 unit of platelets and 1 unit of plasma----they don't know all this until after the process has started, the machine tells them your platelet count and adjustments are made on the fly.

Jetmd, where do you live? Are you a jet mechanic?

Good morning everybody. Much warmer this morning---39°

Pulling the carb. on the Remington now. Freakin' Phillips drive screws. Got two out of the reed cover/carb. adaptor but can't get the other two to turn. And, there is no way to get a wrench on the carb. flange nuts. May have to overhaul it in place.

Hmmmmmmmmmm someone put the pump diaphragm/gasket in wrong order...........................................................

Pulling the carb. on the Remington now. Freakin' Phillips drive screws. Got two out of the reed cover/carb. adaptor but can't get the other two to turn. And, there is no way to get a wrench on the carb. flange nuts. May have to overhaul it in place.

Hmmmmmmmmmm someone put the pump diaphragm/gasket in wrong order...........................................................

That one was not me. Mono yes remy no.

Latest posts

Back