Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Kenneth, Carl, Thomas and the rest of you GTG and wood cutting fans. If the planets line up this morning, I'm going out to my buddy's farm and cut a load of hedge.
Need to check on Workshop, I haven't seen any posts for a couple of days.

Is that liquid tape the same as the parts dip? I don't think that Nitric Acid eats that parts dip. And it eats almost everything.

Afternoon everybody,
Got me a Christmas present last night. Been working deals since Sunday to make it happen. Found a NICE fiberglass camper shell to fit my truck. Sold a couple of saws to Blueberrymuzik to get the funds needed to buy the shell. It's a lot like Homelite410's shell on his truck. The side windows open so you can get to stuff too. Better yet, it's the same shade of red as my truck. :rock::clap:

Morning Fella's,

Just wanted to comment on what Hinerman said. My wife and I are both blood donors.
But to go 1 step further we are both Organ Donor's, if you are not already please consider doing both.

I feel if I (we) can help today and after our life here is over that much better!

Have a good day, be safe.

Apheresis blood donations are like a triple donation when things line up. Plasma, platlets, and double red blood cells.

Bone Marrow donations are another win-win and only a little more invasive than a blood donation.

If my organs can help someone live a better quality of life when I no longer need them, why wouldn't I share them?

The fuel system refurb on the Remy went well. Be ready to try starting him after lunch.

Been soaking the 9/16" chain so maybe it won't hang up on a frozen link. I can move it around the bar by hand instead of the MFH and punch.

Edit: got it to burble some till it flooded. Have to investigate the needle/seat.

Afternoon gents, just got home with a short load of hedge, had to quit cutting, back spasms or something. I hate driving 35 miles one way and not have a payload.

I feel for yah Jim. Pulling on the Mono yesterday and the Remy today was a workout. Then a fellow came by to look at a couple Homelites early evening. Lots of pulling on a XL-123 and then a 360. We made a deal on the 360 but my back is done.

Apheresis blood donations are like a triple donation when things line up. Plasma, platlets, and double red blood cells.

Bone Marrow donations are another win-win and only a little more invasive than a blood donation.

If my organs can help someone live a better quality of life when I no longer need them, why wouldn't I share them?

Welcome. I see you don't post much. That needs to change and you need to try and make it to one of our "charity cuts" or "get togethers". Where in TX are you?

Morning everyone! Got a meteor piston and caber rings for two of my 026's yesterday. Gotta get the 440 back together and then maybe I can finally get these other two 026 saws put together. Seems like forever ago I started on the one. Actually I've had most of the pieces for it in a box for like two years!! I'll have to reward it's patience by porting it. ;)

Been a super busy week. Haven't been home before 8 all week (I start work at 06:30, btw). Now I gotta start getting Christmas presents ready. Making a Walnut pool cue rack for my brother. I think I'm going to make a saw carrier for Dad. He always makes me nervous stacking his saws on top of the load of wood, but he's done that since I can remember, lol.

Good morning folks, back is still acting up,took a couple of pills, waiting to see if they work. Need to get that hedge off the truck and covered, supposed to be a rainy weekend. Just glad I don't live in Buffalo, Ny., we whine when we get 9 inchs, it's hard to imagine 9 ft. Need more coffee, have a safe one, later Jim.

Morning everybody, chopped liver checking in here...just got back for Braum's getting milk. If there is better "store bought" milk I haven't found it yet. Getting ready to take kids to school then meeting a guy at 9:00 this morning with my saws and trailer. He says he has some pecan I can have. We will see.

Morning everybody, chopped liver checking in here...just got back for Braum's getting milk. If there is better "store bought" milk I haven't found it yet. Getting ready to take kids to school then meeting a guy at 9:00 this morning with my saws and trailer. He says he has some pecan I can have. We will see.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest posts

Back