Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Air cover housing is about half inch taller than standard housing. Flywheel has winding assembly attached to it with a stator assembly attached to block. Flywheel becomes the starter motor.

Air cover housing is about half inch taller than standard housing. Flywheel has winding assembly attached to it with a stator assembly attached to block. Flywheel becomes the starter motor.

Some jumper wires and a home made battery pack should get it working. Use NiCad rechargeable. The original prolly succombed to corrosion anyway

Jim would be on that one like stink. LOL

Single digit wind chill right now in Wichita. I like this weather for cutting or trimming limbs like I did for a friend today. I always enjoy working in the cold unless Its really windy.

Cant wait to go out and cut some. Haven't cut in 2 or 3 months!:eek: I'm going through withdrawal.:confused::cold::crazy2::cry::dumb2::dizzy:

Single digit wind chill right now in Wichita. I like this weather for cutting or trimming limbs like I did for a friend today. I always enjoy working in the cold unless Its really windy.

Cant wait to go out and cut some. Haven't cut in 2 or 3 months!:eek: I'm going through withdrawal.:confused::cold::crazy2::cry::dumb2::dizzy:
One good thing about this weather is, no mud.. Lisa and I went out yesterday and cut a whole truckload of hedge sticks.. Literally, sticks...
2/3 cord worth of 1-3", no bark, dead, hedge limbs...
She'll have fun burning that...
Hope she don't melt something...

Mornin Carl!!

Morning everybody! Had a busy day yesterday. Traded an 026 for an 036 and sold some extra 024/026 parts. Then I started grinding away on one of my test 026 saws. Just gotta check numbers, finish the upper transfers and I'm ready to throw her back together and see what happens! Back to the regular work schedule today, bleh.

Morning everybody! Had a busy day yesterday. Traded an 026 for an 036 and sold some extra 024/026 parts. Then I started grinding away on one of my test 026 saws. Just gotta check numbers, finish the upper transfers and I'm ready to throw her back together and see what happens! Back to the regular work schedule today, bleh.
A little birdie told me those 026's like close to 200 comp, bout 101 exhaust, and no more that about 156/157 intake duration.. Get those transfers up around 18 degrees too..

A little birdie told me those 026's like close to 200 comp, bout 101 exhaust, and no more that about 156/157 intake duration.. Get those transfers up around 18 degrees too..
I'll let you know what my final numbers end up at. The exhaust will be close. Can't get much closer without cutting the squish. Baby steps, lol. I wanna recheck everything before I finish the transfers. I gotta raise them a little bit still I think.

I'll let you know what my final numbers end up at. The exhaust will be close. Can't get much closer without cutting the squish. Baby steps, lol. I wanna recheck everything before I finish the transfers. I gotta raise them a little bit still I think.
You can advance the timing about 7-10 degrees also, without it wanting to bite back when ya pull it over.

Latest posts

Back