Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning and such..... Here's last night's project, we can wash the diapers now!
d72bd2e00aa5d8d7aaccadd6af5bde64.jpg

Cloth diapers? Yikes!

Thirty years ago we used a diaper service with our kids. Delivered 50 or so once a week. Just shook out the 'semi solids' in the toilet and dropped them in the pail. Of the clean ones they delivered, not once did we get one that had any stain or discoloration. Only one had a ragged edge, ever. Talk about bright white. Don't know how they did it.

Beat the snot out of disposable for cost back then.

And.......Morning midlanders!

Remember when they had a bounty on them.I think it was ten dollars paid by the county,you gave them the ears,and kept the hide.A old frind of mine was the death of thousands of them he was death on them.O I ran my 346 today man I like that saw.

The county I lived in when I was in Virginia, the bounty was $50/per. Shortly after after I moved back home to Jeff City, I saw one road killed on Hwy 50 just west of JC. Only thing I saw was dollar signs, and wondered why no one else stopped to grab it. Pulled my truck over and called my brother in law to find out what the MO bounty was and where to take it. He just laughed at me. They're thick as thieves out here where I live now. I hear them at night all the time, but haven't actually laid eyes on one. Kinda makes me nervous for my little dog at night because he likes to scout the corn pile for deer and chase them off when it gets dark.

Wonder what it would take to get the bounty program reinstated?

Morning folks...

The county I lived in when I was in Virginia, the bounty was $50/per. Shortly after after I moved back home to Jeff City, I saw one road killed on Hwy 50 just west of JC. Only thing I saw was dollar signs, and wondered why no one else stopped to grab it. Pulled my truck over and called my brother in law to find out what the MO bounty was and where to take it. He just laughed at me. They're thick as thieves out here where I live now. I hear them at night all the time, but haven't actually laid eyes on one. Kinda makes me nervous for my little dog at night because he likes to scout the corn pile for deer and chase them off when it gets dark.

Wonder what it would take to get the bounty program reinstated?

Morning folks...

Doubt the bounty will ever happen again. You should be worried about your dog though. As mentioned in my earlier post, my aunt and uncle lost their Jack Russel that way. They let him out one more time before bed. They were at the front door and he was just beyond the edge of the light and they never saw him again.

Shoot em on sight.

Doubt the bounty will ever happen again. You should be worried about your dog though. As mentioned in my earlier post, my aunt and uncle lost their Jack Russel that way. They let him out one more time before bed. They were at the front door and he was just beyond the edge of the light and they never saw him again.

Shoot em on sight.

Could have been an owl or hawk too. My friend saw an owl get her chihuahua that way. Freaked her completely out. She is a pet fanantic to the 100th degree, loves them more than people it seems to me.

Have any of you ordered directly from Hutzl or others shipped out of Hong Kong or similar? I did but I'm not sure which carrier the tracking number applies to. It doesn't show on any stateside shipper.

Have any of you ordered directly from Hutzl or others shipped out of Hong Kong or similar? I did but I'm not sure which carrier the tracking number applies to. It doesn't show on any stateside shipper.

That's where I got the 65cc engine for the ChinAsaw. Tracking was like nine days before it hit USPS in Chicago. Then five days there before it showed in KCK. Two more to Joetown.

Hutzl is one of the better China sellers IMHO.

You just have to sit on your hands till it grinds thru the gears.

Watcha buyin'?

I've bought from Hutzl before with good results. Most of the time it was 10 days to 2 weeks with once being 3 weeks. Like Carl said, sometimes you just have to sit on your hands.

I've bought from them before and like they say, hurry up and wait. I've never had any problems getting it though which is good.

Any Southern MO clansman going to KC charity cut on the 28th for jetmd? Hedgerow, Workshop, Redhorse, Ken12, Cobey, SteveSS, dgb84, old cookie, sawnami, Rvalue....anybody planning on going? I am undecided myself.

Any Southern MO clansman going to KC charity cut on the 28th for jetmd? Hedgerow, Workshop, Redhorse, Ken12, Cobey, SteveSS, dgb84, old cookie, sawnami, Rvalue....anybody planning on going? I am undecided myself.
I want to go, but may be doing Inventory that Saturday here at the plant. My splitter is available if someone wants to haul it up there..

I have a recoil off an 029 if you want it I can bring it to the charity. I have some other parts if I can find them. I might have what you need for the PTO side of your 029.

I have the recoil. All it needed was a rope and handle.
We are open for clutch covers and air filter covers for this series of saws. Seems to be the most often broken or lost items.

Latest posts

Back