Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my little dogs are too fat for my local owl to carry off, he is like "you little guys need to loose weight I cant fly with you" :)
that owl is is a pretty big SOB he hangs out around the alley

One of our pet rabbits, Cupcake, disappeared from the back yard. Cute little fart but an onery buck. Found his remains a month later over on the school grounds across the street. I surmised the resident owl carried him off.

Corner of our yard is a rabbit and dog cemetery. Not keeping rabbits anymore. Breaks my heart when they pass.

Digger Dog, a black dutch buck, lived eleven years. Good bunny.

Any Southern MO clansman going to KC charity cut on the 28th for jetmd? Hedgerow, Workshop, Redhorse, Ken12, Cobey, SteveSS, dgb84, old cookie, sawnami, Rvalue....anybody planning on going? I am undecided myself.
Sorry but I won't be able to make it. Too far and I've got family stuff this weekend. Would like to meet more of you Northerners though.

Any Southern MO clansman going to KC charity cut on the 28th for jetmd? Hedgerow, Workshop, Redhorse, Ken12, Cobey, SteveSS, dgb84, old cookie, sawnami, Rvalue....anybody planning on going? I am undecided myself.
Too far out for me to say really. With work, I can find out two days before they need me to travel. It'll likely be a last minute thing if I can go.

I've never dealt with saws with heated handles. I'm reading a lot about the difficulty of getting them in the States.

From posts I'm seeing, it seems there may be a niche for an aftermarket heat source for handles and maybe bar oil tanks too.

Yes he's specifically looking for rough sawn. Let me figure out the exact dimensions and I'll let you know. May have to arrange for a mini-gtg to procure the wood...
Maybe we can get some as far as Matts while swapping some saws and stories or something. Most of the grade Walnut I have in wide widths is 4, 6, or 8 foot long. Up to 22" wide if you need it!

Back