Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a Friday morning funny........
3701c06910cc66b6a36182b38f2671a7.jpg

Hey workshop, would I need to check spark at every plug.
If you've not checked all the way to each plug, it would be a good idea to do so. I was under the impression you had already done that. Pull 1 plug wire off the plug, stick a screwdriver, or spark tester if you have one, into the boot, hold about a half inch from the engine and have somebody crank the engine. If you are getting spark to the plugs, then the problem is either fuel related or lack of compression (for other reasons more complicated). Also, when you put the new cap on, are you sure you got the wires in the correct order and in the correct tower?

Levi got his legs wiped out from under him in the basketball game last night..
landed on his head.. concussion#3
Good news is, he's at home relaxing and they won the game. Play for championship this afternoon.
Bad news is, he'll not be suiting up for it.. Season will be done before docs will clear him to play...

Good news is, he's at home relaxing and they won the game. Play for championship this afternoon.
Bad news is, he'll not be suiting up for it.. Season will be done before docs will clear him to play...

And they say its not a full contact sport. Have a scare from an elbow. To bad he is done for the season. Glad it wasn't worse.

concussions can be a real booger.... i have had more than i can count.
i hope he feels better soon, its real bad when you get pukey feeling/dizzyness from a concussion

Latest posts

Back