Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here, too. Been on the phone with my cousin. We have made contact after almost 30 years. He's like a brother to me, maybe closer. Life circumstances, more or less, separated us. He's really into horses and mules.( Maybe I can get him into chainsaws, too. ) Visited with him at the barn Sunday and he got me on the back of one of his horses. One foot in the stirrup, one hand on the pommel, the other on the back of the saddle. Pushed off from the ground and the saddle slid around to the horses side. Yeah, real John Wayne like. A diet might be in order. They clinched up the saddle tighter. Horses eyes were starting to bulge, kid you not. Tried again, same thing. His daughter had to go to the opposite side to hold the saddle in place. All the while my cousin is laughing his butt off and taking pictures of the whole thing. Now understand, I've ridden before, but it's been close to 40 years and about a hundred pounds lighter.

Morning folks. Did a little work getting my lawn mower ready for some grass cutting duty after work yesterday. New blades, oil change, etc. Figured on having to break out the jumper cables to start it after the winter, but it fired right up and I cut the front lawn before dinner. Guess I'll try to get the rest done this evening before the next rain spell comes through. Ordered enough parts from ebay to fix the three saws that I keep yammering on about as well. Fingers crossed that everything gets here by Friday.

Hope everyone has a great day. :drinkingcoffee:

image.jpg I'm going home! Back of the shop is FLOODED!
31,000lbs of steel sitting in moisture makes me nauseous.
Main Street out front is closed, ditches are full.
Hide'nout in the saw shed and some COFFEE :)

Latest posts

Back