Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a paying tree job today, LOL. 3 trees for a neighbor. Paul Shook is helping me. I could do them myself but he helps me soooo much for nothing, I figure when I get paid for a job I could split it with him.

We need to have a Charity Cut, I miss 'em. I say we go to Nixa and cut all Steve's trees down.

While my tree density is probably high for my lot size, 75x150. I have 11 trees all together and I planted ALL of them. When we bought this house, 30 years ago, not a tree on the place. I lived in the sun, now I can walk almost my whole property and never leave the shade. However, I could use to take down 2 trees. They need to come down to make room for a couple of young Red Oaks that are now about 15 feet tall. But i would have to rent a lift of some kind. I can't afford that.

Hi fellas! Started this today.....
6339b426a4ce260afa8dd42e3bd923e7.jpg

Evening all!

Another WTH!
The muffler I thought belonged on the MS650 hangs over the end of the crankcase an extra 1/4" or so. Fits the cylinder port/flange fine. ????

Ah Hah! Muffler has 1128 on it! Belongs on MS460.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433292881.991656.jpg

Been waiting on China muffler for 460 which the stupid geezer had already. And, now he is short a 650 muffler. Rats!

Drug my wife out to the woods to help split wood yesterday. . . Well she got tired of splitting and suggested we switch. When I am by myself I switch from cutting to stacking/loading or splitting, so I thought what the heck. But I was not going to let her get hurt, this was her first time running a saw.
2c690c19f8b122a21eee685bba9cfbe1.jpg

Now she might be more willing to help. Just got to get more ppe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back