Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the coil today for the 61/272. And we now have spark. Just need rubber intake boot ant the hard plastic pc. The carb bolts to, I have the tilly carb and the elbow shaped filt. Holder.

Got the coil today for the 61/272. And we now have spark. Just need rubber intake boot ant the hard plastic pc. The carb bolts to, I have the tilly carb and the elbow shaped filt. Holder.
If yer feelin sporty, I got a ported 48mm jug for one if you'd like to test it vs the big bore..

Gack!! This drive from Goddard Kansas to Joplin sux... In Wilson county now, and they got some trees!!
My grandpa had ALOT of land in Buffalo Kansas,
He had the first chainsaw in his area, people came to watch them
Run the saw, and clear fields for cattle. it was a 3-25 mac

Matt I will keep that in mind, let me get the rest of the intake parts, I'll get back to ya, I'm kinda jacked about the whole 272 thing. But I know you build some awesome saws. Been reading here for a while. I'm in Carthage , I'll give you a shout.

Yes he is, but I do have a ? For someone I'm getting ready to try and mod this muffler. The flap is bent back inside the can, is that factory. Should I trim more of the part off that's inside, and just put a deflector on the outside.

So can a 272 cylinder go on a 61? I got a 61 that sounds interesting.Is it much work and money.
Well? If ya go the chinkadink route, it's only about 29 dollars in parts..
Last I looked, there was a 50 and 52mm version available..
I opted for the 52mm..
Had to bevel the ports, but it runs good..
Plug and play...

Back