Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy folks. We made it back home about a half hour or so ago. House didn't float away while we were gone. Had lots of fun. Visited the Maker's Mark distillery on the way back. Good times.

My Dad even came over and mowed the grass on Monday. Boy was I thankful for that.

Have a good one.

Howdy folks. We made it back home about a half hour or so ago. House didn't float away while we were gone. Had lots of fun. Visited the Maker's Mark distillery on the way back. Good times.

My Dad even came over and mowed the grass on Monday. Boy was I thankful for that.

Have a good one.
Did ya get a hat?

Well, I don't have a JRed yet Carl, so if you cut a deal, holler..
Unless Kenneth needs it for his collection..
:laugh:

Need and want. :(:(:):):) Tough call . If you get it let me know before you sell it . Paying for yesterdays weather. Wish you southern folks would shut the door and keep the heat down there.:):):):)

You betcha!

Dibbs called in order:
Kenneth
Matt
Lurch2

I plan to have 200 or less in the deal should it materialize. But, it's not a fixer uppper like I generally go with.

Not mine. The fellow will likely offer it in trade for the MS650 or the 394. (He will need to add boot!)

There is no comp release that I can find and I can't turn it over. Yikes!
What will it cost. I've always wanted one to try out against a 288

Has he/you tried a drain cleaning water bladder that goes on the end of a garden hose?
The way the drain is laid out, he can't get it through to the point to where he can make use of it. The entry of the drain is 20 feet away from where it could be used, and there are three drains in between with all of lovely twists and turns. It's quite the pickle. Still hoping to beat it though. One option that hasn't worked out yet is that two previous owners live real close (haven't been able to make contact). Hopefully one of them knows where the drain lets out. (fingers crossed)

59 Impala

7cd02f02751c7c410af0296b94fa1deb.jpg

348 w/3 deuces

26b306ebc705b92397cd501af94e3935.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

What red saw you working on now?

Putting on the gingerbread I discover bargin basement cylinder is junk. Decomp valve port not threaded properly. Like it was threaded off center.

930 owner called looking for 200T parts. I got none.[emoji19]

Time for afternoon nap. Geezers!

Latest posts

Back