Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Bill' the ner do well handyman was by. Wrecked two more saws. Broke the end of the crankshaft off on a small Craftsman and blew the plug out of his MS170. Tore the end off the plug wire. Plug was cross threaded and worked loose.

Actually it is 'Bill's' son who is the ham fisted one. Shouldn't be let near any machinery but is the only "help" 'Bill' can afford.

Big Red (2171) is nearing attempt to start status.
Need to splice in about 4" of plug wire and figure how to route the kill sw. wire.

Still waiting on 372 top plastic to see if we can modify it to work with the J-red recoil.

And, just discovered a broke off 5mm screw.[emoji37]

Just got back from Matts place. First time I have met him. He is a good dude. Made me feel welcome the moment I stepped out of my truck. Asked if I wanted to see the shop. Big grin. Wow that saw of Levis wow. My money is on that one
Got to make a couple cuts w/the big dolmar, Incredable. Was getting late was only there for 20min. Had a great time just the few minutes I was there. Thanks a bunch matt.

image.jpg
Just got back from Matts place. First time I have met him. He is a good dude. Made me feel welcome the moment I stepped out of my truck. Asked if I wanted to see the shop. Big grin. Wow that saw of Levis wow. My money is on that one
Got to make a couple cuts w/the big dolmar, Incredable. Was getting late was only there for 20min. Had a great time just the few minutes I was there. Thanks a bunch matt.
It was good meeting you.
Thanks for the slick Poulan!

Back to the field.

He can teach Alot about saws , chain, and farming and cows......... and stuff :)

Latest posts

Back