Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After yesterday I have 3 024's to sell, a nice 290, and a 026 to sell......
All on c-list and no calls.......... got the 3rd 024 done yesterday.
Put a fuel line, impulse line, and an intake boot on the 064.
I got the Chevy truck tagged, insured, greased, (replaced a broken grease zerk)
Bearings packed, New front brakes, and figured out a heater problem...
In striking distance of a dependable truck :surprised3: will still probably put
The engine and transmission in it a built for the cutlass sometime

Try putting pictures in your ads. It should help them sell.

Morning Carl!

Your right looks to be a very nice day, also the forecast for this next week is promising.
Morning gents! I just looked at that too. Looking good. We have another craft fair to carve at down in Tecumseh this weekend at Dawt Mill. We got the invite while attending the Timberworks show in West Plains a couple weeks ago. Free room and board to boot! God is good!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Morning Kenneth, I really wish we could just set the time once and leave it there!
People can fight and argue over which one, but I don't care lets just pick one and stay there year around.

I agree. Good morning all. Time to get your worship on. Planning to split wood this afternoon. Later...

If anyone needs to get a hold of me pm me and I'll give tabbys number to you to get me
My number will be dead for a couple days, I have to pay $250 out of pocket to get another phone, I was already short on $ . Had some deals working on c-list
That's toast for now, I pulled all my adds

Morning Kenneth, I really wish we could just set the time once and leave it there!
People can fight and argue over which one, but I don't care lets just pick one and stay there year around.
I read in the news a few months ago that the next daylight savings time change (spring) will be permanent. No more changing after next year.

Spent the day down at Al's. Cut down a dead Red Oak about 36 inches diameter, 50 foot tall. Of course it went the wrong direction, they usually do, I'm not the best at dropping. But it worked out better, actually. It laid down right next to the tractor path I was using. So, I should say, it went where I needed it, not where I wanted it. :laugh:
Spent the morning cutting it into rounds. After Al got out of Church, he came down, too. He wanted to play also. MS250 with a dull chain. Helped him put on another chain, a little better. At least it wasn't throwing dust this time. Ill have to help him with his chains. Mind you, I'm no Matt when it comes to sharpening. :surprised3:. But mine do good enough for me. So the afternoon was cut a little bit, sit and talk with Al. Cut a little bit, sit and talk. My favourite part, really. There's actually enough wood to get him through this season, from that tree, but only got 1 load up to his house. He has a Polaris 4 wheeler and a little trailer to pull behind it, so I left my splitter with him to use.
Speaking of splitters. He has a Fiskars X25. First-time ever used one. Extremely impressed with how easy it is to split wood. Beats an 8 pound mall all to heck.

This is what happens when you rebuild your daughters scrapyard find 290 for her. Came home yesterday to find this...
e6b79f85cf1a5277c555c9a36afde5dc.jpg
also snagged a free toolbox today..hinges had broken off so I pop rveted them back on. Both working fine now!
56e5dab5de763dffaab74b346c939448.jpg
little paint and she'll be good!!!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back