Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's late notice, but we've got a place to cut. Something Ed's scratched together. Looking at November 14th. Right now all I know is somewhere south of Ozark. About 80 acres standing timber. Owners are wanting it thinned. They are supposed to be marking trees they want cut. Right now, I would figure trucks and saws and a couple splitters.
Like I said, I know it's late notice, but any help is appreciated. I'm flying blind on this one. Let me know if anyone can make it and I'll pm directions as soon as I get them.
Thanks guys and gals.
Steve

I know it's late notice, but we've got a place to cut. Something Ed's scratched together. Looking at November 14th. Right now all I know is somewhere south of Ozark. About 80 acres standing timber. Owners are wanting it thinned. They are supposed to be marking trees they want cut. Right now, I would figure trucks and saws and a couple splitters.
Like I said, I know it's late notice, but any help is appreciated. I'm flying blind on this one. Let me know if anyone can make it and I'll pm directions as soon as I get them.
Thanks guys and gals.
Steve
Put me on the list Steve. I will check to make sure I don't have anything else I'm not aware of. "That happens sometimes"

Pony start?
Nahhh, factory electric, 24 volt.
Thanks guys and gals.
Steve
Add me and the boys also. The only thing special I can think of that weekend, is opening day of deer season.

Thanks guys and gals.
Steve

That is the weekend of our annual Branson trip. Been going in November with 2-3 other families for over 10 yrs. All of my helpers (Sam, Paul, Shane, Tristan, Tanner, and Maverick) are part of our Branson group. The women would castrate us if we dumped them.

I will come this weekend (Nov 6 or 7) and start falling and bucking if it will help. Let me know...

Uh oh...
There's an unforseen issue right there...
See what I mean??
Uhh, didn't know about deer season. I don't hunt, :surprised3:, but I know most everybody on here does. Like I said, short notice and didn't even think about Deer season. That's ok.
If anything, Ed and I will use that day to fell as much as we can and organize something a little later. My next possibilities are November 28th. But that's Thanksgiving weekend, probably out. After that is December 12th.

Getting our noodle on carving a cross!!
0973c422a31b5572d9b2f23b06a37700.jpg
7b2e1d11800cc603839554b0ae32f9a2.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Uhh, didn't know about deer season. I don't hunt, :surprised3:, but I know most everybody on here does. Like I said, short notice and didn't even think about Deer season. That's ok.
If anything, Ed and I will use that day to fell as much as we can and organize something a little later. My next possibilities are November 28th. But that's Thanksgiving weekend, probably out. After that is December 12th.
The 12th you may find yourself in Carthage Steve..
Though you will probably have a saw in your hand..
:laugh:

What's the proper terminology for this type of mirror? I busted the glass out last week, and I'm not having any luck finding a piece on ebay with my search words. I've tried tow mirror, camper mirror, rear view mirror, etc. No luck.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 11
What's the proper terminology for this type of mirror? I busted the glass out last week, and I'm not having any luck finding a piece on ebay with my search words. I've tried tow mirror, camper mirror, rear view mirror, etc. No luck.
What's it measure? When I worked in auto parts, we carried a LOT of different sizes of replacement mirror glass. Also, some glass supply places can custom cut mirror glass. Just glue it back in with silicone or SealAll.

Back