Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My beard is covering up my smile, which is from ear to ear.
Yes, it is a Christmas present from my wife. She was wanting to surprise me Christmas morning, but the way the deal went it would have been impossible. I have a lot of saws and have had a lot more, but I've never had a brand new one, ever. A couple of newer ones, yes. Most of what I have, I have got from flea markets, garage sales or the scrap yard. A few I have received from good friends here. Those I cherish as I do my friends here.
This is my saw, there are many like it, but this one is mine. And it's new. :happybanana:

Yes, it is a Christmas present from my wife. She was wanting to surprise me Christmas morning, but the way the deal went it would have been impossible. I have a lot of saws and have had a lot more, but I've never had a brand new one, ever. A couple of newer ones, yes. Most of what I have, I have got from flea markets, garage sales or the scrap yard. A few I have received from good friends here. Those I cherish as I do my friends here.
This is my saw, there are many like it, but this one is mine. And it's new. :happybanana:

Good wives are great aren't they Steve.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You will like it, it's a beast :) really glad for you......

Hi fellas. New Jonsered in the family.
eaf5c593175fabd13ced532786106385.jpg

Well all is right in the world (as of 0646 in the am): I have a good cup of coffee, the day before Pheasant and quail season off to get ready for it and just heard the George Jones Friday song... I'm smiling! The icing on the cake would be if the kids had the day off to play, snuggle, fight and otherwise.

Morning everybody. Heading to Branson in about an hour. I found a new (i think it is new) kinetic splitter: Rapid Split. Looks like a nice machine made in USA (I think). Anybody ever heard of them?

http://www.rapidsplit.com/HOME.aspx
Was a lot of talk about this splitter on the firewood forum a year or so ago. Seem like it isn't as
good as the original Super Split.

Morning everybody. Heading to Branson in about an hour. I found a new (i think it is new) kinetic splitter: Rapid Split. Looks like a nice machine made in USA (I think). Anybody ever heard of them?

http://www.rapidsplit.com/HOME.aspx

The thing I noticed is only 80lb flywheels. SS HD is 90 lbs and SS SE is 100 lbs. The weight does make a difference. Did not see how much $$$$

Latest posts

Back