Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50-60 mph gusts. We have had several fires in the county, trees uprooted, food damage and one that fell on a house . one if the fires was almost a mile wide... my daughter had a limb blow down and hit her car as she was driving down the road. Got to be careful if your driving anywhere!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Evening Fella's, had a very productive and enjoyable day.

Weather was great until it started to get windy and temp dropped 20* in no time.

Kenneth, sorry I didn't see your post until just now. I got on early this morning and
got to work around the house and shop trying to get as much done as possible before winter.

You know why it's s windy in KS right? Oklahoma sucks and Nebraska Blows...
That one never gets old. I actually rode the bike today and got pretty even tire wear between riding 40 miles east then back west leaning nearly 35° each way t keep straight...:eek:

It was nice to be on 2 wheels again though. It was the first time since surgery, but it won't happen again for awhile due to temperature and a stiff back.

You're welcome. I got wind burned splitting wood for a few hours today. It sure does dry the wood out though. The wind is still howling outside.
I was still in Virginia for Hurricane Isabel, and she was a wet, wild, well, you know... Tonight's wind is no where near that, but probably the strongest wind since, for me. It's howling here.

Latest posts

Back