Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 2 3/4 inches rain at the house today. Looks like my guttering project has worked. :rock:. I had cut a plastic 55 gallon drum in half, a few years ago, and sunk it in the ground outside the shop entrance with 2 electric pumps in it to pump water runoff around the shop to the downhill side. Worked good most of the time, except when I forget to plug it in. :dizzy: The original guttering on the rear of my house just dumped at the rear corner and would run down to the front of the shop. I put up new guttering and changed the down spout to run to the front, where it drains to the street. Really happy.

Hmmm. Maybe make good racing bars, too. :)
Most my racing is on hold for now, I can't bend down
And grab the saw up without hurting myself. I
Can goof around but have to save my back for work
Pretty slow in the woods now too. I have had it looked at
Again but they won't do anything until it gets worse

Most my racing is on hold for now, I can't bend down
And grab the saw up without hurting myself. I
Can goof around but have to save my back for work
Pretty slow in the woods now too. I have had it looked at
Again but they won't do anything until it gets worse

Yeah, you and Goldie are in the same boat. Her back is still bothering her, too. Although she is getting better.
And I finally learned how to fold a double barrel slingshot.
:ices_rofl:

Morning folks. Windy day out there. There's a mouse out in my mud room that likes to taunt me my piling up deer corn in the corner and eating the peanut butter from the mouse trap. He's a slick little booger. Cleaned the mouse trap off twice now without getting caught in it. I ain't even mad at him. He's good. :cool:

Morning folks. Windy day out there. There's a mouse out in my mud room that likes to taunt me my piling up deer corn in the corner and eating the peanut butter from the mouse trap. He's a slick little booger. Cleaned the mouse trap off twice now without getting caught in it. I ain't even mad at him. He's good. :cool:

Peanut butter has never worked consistently for me. The smart ones clean it right off. Cheese, on the other hand, never fails IMO.

I hope that wind blows and blows. I need my wood and woodlot to dry up a bit.

Back