Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a great day here, too. Great weather, a little work, and finished up shopping for the meal on Thursday. I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Got all my oak split :rock: BIG thanks to my friend Paul. He and his son (voluntarily) picked up my truck and splitter, went to my wood lot and started splitting my oak for a couple hours or so. Words can't express what kind of friend he is. I joined them when I got off work and we finished the oak. Sam and I delivered a "rick" of oak afterwords. My customer was down in his back. On the phone he told me he had someone to help him stack. His help bailed on him. I had to go pick up Isaac from tutoring so I left Sam to help him stack. Sam actually volunteered. Anyhow, the customer tipped Sam $25 for helping him :) I could deliver and stack for $100/rick all day long. Those are northerner prices.

posted pix of my mac 10-10A rebuild over in the McCulloch thread if anyone wants to see some pix. On the other hand, even if yas don't wanna see some pix they're still there.

Well, Jerry, I hardly ever wander from this thread and the Homelite thread, but I had to check out your restoration job. Very nice!

Saw some other interesting things. I guess I need to get out more. :)

Good morning. Just finished online training for Active Threat Response. Needless to say my adrenaline is pumping just thinking about being in that situation and how to react. I hope none of us, or our loved ones, are ever in that situation. Also, got a call last night to deliver 4 more rick today. Later.

Good morning. Just finished online training for Active Threat Response. Needless to say my adrenaline is pumping just thinking about being in that situation and how to react. I hope none of us, or our loved ones, are ever in that situation. Also, got a call last night to deliver 4 more rick today. Later.

Is active politically correct for terrorist?

Is active politically correct for terrorist?

Not necessarily, but it could be. Any active threat is a terrorist of some sort IMO.

Means the bastards are still alive and need to be made dead..
Post haste..

Absofreakinglutely

Morning midlanders!

Dirt bag with weapon is an 'active threat'?

This^^^^, an "active threat" means somebody, (whether it be a "terrorist" as we know it, a disgruntled employee, or some misguided teenager, etc.), who is active (meaning in the process) of inflicting mass murder in your facility, institution, or building. Think Columbine, Virginia Tech, Ft. Hood, and yes, the recent ISIS/terrorist attacks; unfortunately there are many more examples. There is no warning; you are basically a potential victim in the vicinity when it goes down. Help is not expected to arrive for 5-10 minutes or maybe longer, which can be an eternity in this situation.

Latest posts

Back