Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Carl and Steve for being "enablers" for my Homelite collecting.
I dug up a manual for the 5-30 from my collection.
e5c96b570de5351a9a2c5c1eba315236.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

What a fun weekend. Couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend. Thanks Matt and Lisa for the great time. Also Eric and Mike for cooking the breakfast, Sarah and Andy for bringing the cheese, Louise for the venison loin ie. meat candy,Rebekah and Allen for the rabbit, all the cakes pies and cookies, and Goldie for the best peanut brittle ever. If Chet went home hungry it was his fault.:lol::lol::barbecue::barbecue:

forgot the chili, taco soup, smoked ham smoked bologna.

Much like Dolly Parton's coat of many colors, I now have a saw of many colors.
Made possible by my buddies here. I acquired a little MS180 from Carl, back at the Fort Scott GTG. Power head only. At this weekend's GTG I got a bar for it from Jim, a new chain from Cobey and the up grade carburetor from Matt. Going to order up new rings and seals for it to complete it. It is my friendship saw. Whenever I look at it from now on, and use it, it will put a warm smile on my face because of the friendships I have made here.
During the drive home, I got to thinking some things over. After we got home, Goldie and I were discussing people and events from the weekend. We both came to the conclusion that, while we have friends here at home, ( and not that many, I might add), we have many more TRUE friends right here.
My friendship saw is proof of that. Thanks, everyone, for enriching my life.

Back