Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your willingness to be an absolute gamer for these events, is impressive Doug..
Love having you down here.
What did you think of that elm I found for ya?

I have split elm before but that was the nastiest I have ever seen. You never see videos from Super Split and Split Second trying to split that stuff, and there is a reason. Should have made 4x4's on the mill then cut it to firewood length :)

I agree a mill would have been a better choice for cutting the elm in half. Many easy looking pieces were loaded with many surprises and twists. The pecan you had last year was just as ugly. Making splitting slow and difficult with the SS.
But it got the job done!
That impressed me.
I'm gonna get one some day..

I hit a dead deer at high speed today
Messed the g6 all up......
POOP!!!

And blood and hair and stuff. ...
Ran over a fresh killed skunk one night. Had to park the car in the driveway.

Next morning found a small chunk of hide cought under the running board.

Drove it over to the school parking lot and pushed it off with a stick.

Me too, hopefully not too far into the future. Can't decide which one. The Super Split is bullet proof; the Split Second has better features and is road towable (a big plus for me). What is your opinion?
I think I would have to go with the SS. Original..
But if ya gotta tow it, that changes things.

The WD-40 can was doing the happy dance when you accelerated. How did you train the WD-40 to do that?
LOL
You should see it with the IEL HB. It will clean the bench off onto the floor and relocate the tool box with a couple blips of the throttle. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back