Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would put the word out that we won't be cutting this weekend, the 23rd.
The place is close to my house and this crew is making way for roads into subdivisions behind me. When I talked to him, originally, he said that they will be burning it and to get while the getting was good. I drove by there Friday and about 75% of it was burned already. They'll probably finish it this week.

Took 2 hours to get home tonight, normally a 15 minute drive. 6 miles, my driveway to work. Made it home in good shape, unloaded mama's truck (she joined the Wal-Mart panic shoppers club), got into the shed and grabbed the ice melt. Got the driveway all salted and thought I'd be a good Samaritan and throw some in the street too.
Promptly fell on my A$$. Now in a bad mood. :mad:
No more good Samaritan for me. Came back inside to play with guns. :surprised3:
Much better mood now.
So, how was everybody else's day?

Just came in from spreading melt on the new asphalt driveway. [emoji37] Hedge, I hope you went ahead and bought stock in ice melt like you mentioned. Put 80 lbs on it. 40 might have done it but I didn't want to embrace the pine tree at the bottom with the Avalanche thinking that I should have spread another bag. [emoji39] Did it the lazy way with the chained-up 425 and a pull-behind fertilizer spreader that I hadn't used in years.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back