Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be arriving early afternoon on Saturday. Let me know what I can bring to contribute to supper.
I will check my PM before I leave the house (about noon) if y'all need me to pick anything up on the way down.

MO-Iron

You still got that 346 from that builder in Californi? Happy to see you posting Man.

To all the members leaving today be carefull and have a great trip. See everyone tomorrow.

doing the last bit of cooking today, grocery store run and last of camping equip loading.

Ya'll early birds be safe on your way, see you in the morning.

Yeah, every time I tell someone about my saws and the group of guys that I hang with at the GTG's the phrase "you guys are ate up" seems to always come out.:hmm3grin2orange:

they can't see the forest for the trees. a chance to hang out in the outdoors with a bunch of guys with like interests with good food and camaraderie should never be discounted. the shame, they just can't see it. tooooooo bad.

Went to another Stihl dealer to finish my needs. They've got this little ol' thing for sale:)

40132f26-a157-3b85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back