Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here I sit. Nothing loaded yet, playing on the computer, wasting time. I gotta get started. Is there anything I can pick up on my way in the morning? I'll be rockin the company truck, so dancing girls & hookers are probably out. Sorry.

Test
a6890bd4-2c57-f11b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice cake WSC. Finally, almost packed. Leaving about 6 in AM. Should make it by 9. I'm a slow driver.... long stopper. I'm anxious, would leave tonight but I want to see the scenery on the way. Gonna be a good time, see you guys in the morn.

It will be nice to see you agian its been a long time.

I am leaving around the same time as John. May be there 9 to 10 depending. I'll have my phone on will PM Dan the number if the advance party needs anything just call me.

Edit: PM sent to Rvalue, atvguns, Steve, ArsawMechanic, John E.

Last edited:
Test and Practice Post

Test post there will be a bunch of pics in the slide show Sunday night or Monday morning. You guys have seen all the pics in that slideshow I'll add more after the weekend.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=107931" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157627757008950%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157627757008950%2F&set_id=72157627757008950&jump_to=" width="500" height="375"></embed>

Last edited:
The GTG is alive and well. Coffee is cooked, Lunch is cooking, all around good time.

Sorry for those that couldn't make it. Pity for those that wouldn't.

Weather is perfect, and everyone has heat. :)

Looking forward to seeing old friends again, drive safe.

PS I didn't get to bed in time to get up on time. :)

It will be nice to see you agian its been a long time.

I am leaving around the same time as John. May be there 9 to 10 depending. I'll have my phone on will PM Dan the number if the advance party needs anything just call me.

Edit: PM sent to Rvalue, atvguns, Steve, ArsawMechanic, John E.

I'm fixin to head out from here. For for y'all that are there & are now remembering what you forgot to bring, if its gettable at a Wal Mart stuper center, or equivalent, I can be reached at (501) Four Seven Two-Five Eight Three Three.

GTG went very well. Still got a few saws running but it is getting dark. Never did much serious racing so my goal of winning all the categories to pay for my trip didn't come to fruition. :msp_wink:

GTG went very well. Still got a few saws running but it is getting dark. Never did much serious racing so my goal of winning all the categories to pay for my trip didn't come to fruition. :msp_wink:

Out of sheer sawmanship, you'd Von down to defeat to my stock 7900... As far as machines,???? The Copsey saw you got is fantastic.... Just sayin....

Ok,mo,ar,ks,tx,gtg

Sorry that my Son and I had to leave that way, We talked it over and just could not face another night sleeping in the pick up and never in that COLD of a Tent. We thought that if we got out than we could get home before dark and maybe miss the Deer that like to run at night, dont like Hunting with a pick up, we are home and a BIG Thank you to all the AS members, just to put faces with names, how offten can you see what was it 130 chainsaw togather in one spot sometimes 10 running at once.or four 100+cc saws running at the same time. One Great Time for all young and old

Wow! That was a blast! I wish that Dad and I could have stayed tonight, but it was definitely worth the drive and I can't wait for the next one, wherever it may be!!! Dad wasn't sure what we were getting into, and now he's speculating when/where the next one will be!

Dan, thanks for having us out to your property! It was gorgeous and you are a wonderful person for doing it and a gracious host. Wendell, thank you for the Cigar, (I'm going to have to get a few more of those). Hedge is right; that Copsey saw is mean! It was a blast meeting all of you and finally connecting handles w/faces,... Especially Stumpy's!!! :msp_wub: To all who had a hand in this, provided for this and for all who's saws I was able to play with, THANK YOU! Only problem is I now need a S.S, and an 880, 084, 076, 372, 7900, 5100s or 5105s, P62, 166, and I forget the models of the big yellow Macs and the Big Homelites,..... :bowdown: Great, now I AM going to go broke.:msp_scared::hmm3grin2orange:

Oh, and Wolf: That 880 of yours,.... I think it may have warped my brain. I'm going to have to make at least E-7 just for the gas to play one of those!!!:msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back